Hello hello! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Izua

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I believe I'd already made an account here and said my hellos late last year but it's more than likely to have been deleted due to inactivity since then. I'm back though and I thought would introduce myself again!

Hello~ I'm Izua, although some people call me Iz or Izzy. I have three UTAU children of my own and although the times at which I post actual covers can be pretty random, I tend to be pretty active in the community overall. I started messing around with UTAU a loooong time ago but never actually got around to starting with Youtube until a little over a year ago. I definitely have tons to learn still but I am 100 percent open to the experience and am completely looking forward to it!

I kinda suck at introductions so I'm not entirely sure what to say ^^;; Mostly I just wanna say yes hello hi to everyone here so um... hello! again lol

Izua

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
What was it that caught your attention for Utau?
Hmmmm. Well it's hard to say for sure anymore because it first caught my attention back in 2013, buuut..
I think I was yet another one of THOSE people who'd already been lurking in the Vocaloid fandom for a while but then saw some UTAU things floating around the internet and automatically concluded "OH BOI I CAN MAKE MY OWN VOCALOID" lolol Naturally, if you put it that way, you'd want to get into it pretty quickly.
However, I actually tend to be kinda stubborn. So even though I picked up UTAU in 2013, I never got anywhere with it because I was too stubborn and impatient to actually go for any tutorials. There were a LOT of trials and errors and a few rage-induced hiatuses(I was an edgy child)until nearly two years ago I picked it up again, bit the bullet, and actually focused on learning something. Of course with a lot of time and misguided fails, I eventually made it to where I am now ^^
I gotta say, everything is definitely much easier once you can at least grasp the concept lolol UTAU definitely isn't easy to learn at first

Aaaand you? if you dont mind my asking

Reactions: kimchi-tan

-------------------------

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well during the early years around 2010, I started off with "fanmade vocaloids" and made pitchloids ( I feel somewhat regretful but a little amused) later on I met some friends who made their own Utau and I wanted try it out for myself, it was fun but slowly my friends and people who I was on good terms with where leaving, then things started to feel unnervingly competitive and I guess I couldn't keep up with the fandom, later on I decided to focus more on my art instead, take a break from Utau for a while and try out other fandoms for a change but surprisingly I was drawn back to the program and fandom and realized how much I actually missed it, haha ; w ;
I want to start fresh again and met new people instead of holding myself back and enjoy whatever the fandom has to offer. XD

Izua

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well during the early years around 2010, I started off with "fanmade vocaloids" and made pitchloids ( I feel somewhat regretful but a little amused) later on I met some friends who made their own Utau and I wanted try it out for myself, it was fun but slowly my friends and people who I was on good terms with where leaving, then things started to feel unnervingly competitive and I guess I couldn't keep up with the fandom, later on I decided to focus more on my art instead, take a break from Utau for a while and try out other fandoms for a change but surprisingly I was drawn back to the program and fandom and realized how much I actually missed it, haha ; w ;
I want to start fresh again and met new people instead of holding myself back and enjoy whatever the fandom has to offer. XD

Aaaah omg I started off in the community relatively friendless(By 'relatively' I mean completely)so I was on my own for a long time. Most my sense of competition was coming from myself alone because I was always pushing myself like "You'll only get noticed by others if you stop sucking so badly!" LOL I have made friends since then but I've decided that I want to progress at my own pace. As much as I would like to feel competitive against others, I've seen numerous other UTAU users get burned out on the fandom and quit because they felt they couldn't keep up with the standards. So mostly what I do is for me and my joy, and therefore I take everything 100 percent at my pace :,D *cough* I'm an extremely late bloomer but I like to think that just means I have more to learn, and I'm okay with that OvO

I've always kinda kept to myself in the community so I don't have much experience with feeling like things are too competitive or anything, but the few times I found myself in a situation like that, I admit it got pretty tiring ;;;v;;;; I have a few other hobbies aside from this but UTAU has become--as hopelessly weeby and cliche as it sounds--a bit of a passion so it's always a huge thing for me. With the right people and environment it can be really fun, and the experience is A++++ amaze hhah

It really sucks that those you were on good terms with have left. I would honestly be kinda put down by that because I get so attached ;;;;; I hope you succeed in finding new people and having a good fresh start

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I believe I'd already made an account here and said my hellos late last year but it's more than likely to have been deleted due to inactivity since then. I'm back though and I thought would introduce myself again!

Hello~ I'm Izua, although some people call me Iz or Izzy. I have three UTAU children of my own and although the times at which I post actual covers can be pretty random, I tend to be pretty active in the community overall. I started messing around with UTAU a loooong time ago but never actually got around to starting with Youtube until a little over a year ago. I definitely have tons to learn still but I am 100 percent open to the experience and am completely looking forward to it!

I kinda suck at introductions so I'm not entirely sure what to say ^^;; Mostly I just wanna say yes hello hi to everyone here so um... hello! again lol
Hi @Izua ! Glad you're here in UtaForum! I'm Piia. I hope you have a great time(which I think you already know you would), since everyone around here is really kind and helpful (and if there were any meanies anyway, the admins would surely be quick to respond to that issue) Every day we all learn something new about UTAU, so don't be shy to ask for help if you need any (I'll definitely be here if you need mine)!

Izua

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi @Izua ! Glad you're here in UtaForum! I'm Piia. I hope you have a great time(which I think you already know you would), since everyone around here is really kind and helpful (and if there were any meanies anyway, the admins would surely be quick to respond to that issue) Every day we all learn something new about UTAU, so don't be shy to ask for help if you need any (I'll definitely be here if you need mine)!
Hello Piia! ;D It sounds cheesy but I've legit had a great time ever since joining the community/starting UTAU long ago LOL I have noticed that everyone here is really nice, so getting around isn't quite as hard because I don't feel intimidated by anyone. Thank youuu :,DDD

Reactions: Piia

-------------------------

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aaaah omg I started off in the community relatively friendless(By 'relatively' I mean completely)so I was on my own for a long time. Most my sense of competition was coming from myself alone because I was always pushing myself like "You'll only get noticed by others if you stop sucking so badly!" LOL I have made friends since then but I've decided that I want to progress at my own pace. As much as I would like to feel competitive against others, I've seen numerous other UTAU users get burned out on the fandom and quit because they felt they couldn't keep up with the standards. So mostly what I do is for me and my joy, and therefore I take everything 100 percent at my pace :,D *cough* I'm an extremely late bloomer but I like to think that just means I have more to learn, and I'm okay with that OvO

I've always kinda kept to myself in the community so I don't have much experience with feeling like things are too competitive or anything, but the few times I found myself in a situation like that, I admit it got pretty tiring ;;;v;;;; I have a few other hobbies aside from this but UTAU has become--as hopelessly weeby and cliche as it sounds--a bit of a passion so it's always a huge thing for me. With the right people and environment it can be really fun, and the experience is A++++ amaze hhah

It really sucks that those you were on good terms with have left. I would honestly be kinda put down by that because I get so attached ;;;;; I hope you succeed in finding new people and having a good fresh start
By the way aside from Utau what are your other hobbies that you like, I'd love to know ^w^