Hello I am new!

LucieFox

Teto's Territory
Hello!

My names Justine, but call me Lucie or Lu or J if you wanna stick to my real name and not my screen one. I am a young digital artist and musician. I have been drawing for 2-3 years now. Can't say I am good at it. I guess my doodle of an icon can tell you that. As for music, I have been studying it for 6-7 years now. So yeah I have a good understanding of it.

I was introduced to UTAU by a certain DeviantART member sounds-like-balloons. Heres a link to her profile [CLICK HERE]

Of course at first I wasn't really in to it... But then I found a video by accident when I was listening to Nightcore. Here be the link to that [CLICK HERE]

It was that video that brought me here and I began to slowly researched about UTAU. And then I realized how deep in to poop I was in. Creating one was harder than I thought but I stayed DETERMINED [insert Undertale joke here]. Bits by bits I began designing my own UTAU witch still doesn't have a solid design as I am still debating on one. The name is also still in works. Seriously, every name I want to give her is either taken or too close to an existing one.

The voice... Didn't even start :'D. I am leaving that at the finish since I know that will probably take the longest. I could DEFINITELY use some help on numerous things. So yeah....

I do hope that I will be accepted in to this fandom.

Bye~!

Reactions: Nohkara

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum and the UTAU community in general! Hope you like your stay here! I'd be glad to help you learn how to do the UTAU thing.

LucieFox

Teto's Territory
Welcome to UTAforum and the UTAU community in general! Hope you like your stay here! I'd be glad to help you learn how to do the UTAU thing.

Thank you!

Really now I'm just working on her design (I did 2 not colored sketches).

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF~ I hope you enjoy your stay here and don't be shy to ask if you need any help with anything. ^-^

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum! There are a lot of helpful people as well as resources here. Please enjoy your time here! owo

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF and... UTAU in general. It may seem like a heck of a wall to climb at first, but it can feel pretty rewarding once you conquer even just basic CV and get nice results. Most of us are pretty cool people and are eager to help with questions, so don't feel bad if you have a lot.