hello im back with a new design maybe

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
since i felt like i needed to change miyus old outfit i have been lazy lately on re designing her since i been drawing and coloring it but its has a big change in design and i dont think i seen a utau like this but i feel like its also to much so i might actually need help with designing her if anyone doesnt mind but will posts other design in the future excuse me of my crappy planet/art lol
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!! :smile:

IMAG0920_1.jpg

Reactions: RenzoA

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I like the astronaut idea! however I'd change up the ears a bit since they're close to SeeU's, and some people might be bothered by that. I'd also add some decals on the suit, like so. http://i.imgur.com/uas1Mqs.jpg
i guess i can make them as bear ears :smile:
[doublepost=1486421689][/doublepost]
I like the astronaut idea! however I'd change up the ears a bit since they're close to SeeU's, and some people might be bothered by that. I'd also add some decals on the suit, like so. http://i.imgur.com/uas1Mqs.jpg
well actually i really dont know what ears will go with that then cat ears i know i could change the design on the cat ears

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
i guess i can make them as bear ears :smile:
[doublepost=1486421689][/doublepost]
well actually i really dont know what ears will go with that then cat ears i know i could change the design on the cat ears
Sounds fine! Just wouldn't want people to harp on you for having the same style cat ears as SeeU

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Hmm how about spicing up the color scheme, such as changing the black parts of her suit into dark blue perhaps and maybe make her eye color brighter?

the-neo-romantic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I like the idea and her suit is designed really nicely! But I think her transparent skirt could be more visible, or maybe it should be removed entirely. Or maybe add more transparent accents here and there.
Also - you might like to change her skintone, because, well, that yellowish-greenish look is very unnatural. But there are skintone palettes on the internet so you can use those!

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I like the idea and her suit is designed really nicely! But I think her transparent skirt could be more visible, or maybe it should be removed entirely. Or maybe add more transparent accents here and there.
Also - you might like to change her skintone, because, well, that yellowish-greenish look is very unnatural. But there are skintone palettes on the internet so you can use those!
Agreed. I didn't notice she has a transparent skirt until you posted this.

Reactions: Nohkara

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You have improved from last time and design idea (an astronaut) is quite unique for an UTAU.

For head area, here are my ideas/suggestions (click to image to make it bigger)IMG_1606.JPG

Also, for colors, I suggest to use less "grayish" shade of colors. More vivid/brighter (not neon color bright) colors would suit better and make design more "living" looking.

I think that on your case, changing colors shade will make the biggest difference/improving for a design, no need to make a big tweaks with it. I think that it has lot of potential - good luck!

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
so like i can keep the greyish white look and the shading i suck at sorry not really experience with colors i shall try and improve :smile: and change the black to like a navy blue maybe? and i maybe should replace the neon pink but i do not know what color... and her eyes a little brighter like how bright? i like the astronaut helmet as a character item but it can be use for that too and what you mean by kigurumi like the jps or the mask xD

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
so like i can keep the greyish white look and the shading i suck at sorry not really experience with colors i shall try and improve :smile: and change the black to like a navy blue maybe? and i maybe should replace the neon pink but i do not know what color... and her eyes a little brighter like how bright? i like the astronaut helmet as a character item but it can be use for that too and what you mean by kigurumi like the jps or the mask xD
For the eyes, increasing the color saturation or brightness should do. How about neon orange to replace the neon pink since orange will stand out against the background and goes well with her hair :smile: