Hello! Im New Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KyoSioux, Jul 28, 2016.

1. KyoSioux

KyoSioux Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hello! Im new to the Utau community. Im known as Kyo and I am currently working on version 1 of my first Utau Kyoko. They are in the beginning phases so they student be appearing anywhere at the moment.

Here is a bit about myself.
    I enjoy singing and voice acting. Im also a fan of anime and manga. I Rp a lot with others and I draw quite a bit as well. Im attending an engineering academy. This year will be my third year attending. Feel free to chat with me. Im a friendly person and Im willing to learn more about Utau and many other things! I hope we can get along!!

A little about my Utau in progress.
    Im working on getting the v1 voice banks finished. Im do have one but its really bad and I may redo it at some point. Im open to help and suggestions to get them finished!!

SOHBlue likes this.
  3. HapiSong

HapiSong Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hello- wow you have a lot of aspirations that's so cool! :smile:

4. SOHBlue

SOHBlue Master of Doom Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Nice to meet you, welcome to the site and I hope you like it here! ^_^/

5. KyoSioux

KyoSioux Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hello! Im kinda surprised I do have that many but im glad I do. Im sure it will help me in the long run!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2016 ---
    Hello and thank you for the welcome! I already like this site and the people on it a lot. Everyone Ive meet so far were very nice and helpful!

SOHBlue likes this.
  6. MANIAGIRLKITTY

MANIAGIRLKITTY Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    hi kyosioux i am new here to . so you draw a bit , i would love to see a bit of your art . I draw to , i am going to art school cuurently so. hhahah and i would love to hear your UTAULOID once . And don't worry about a bad Utauloid . my first couldn't pronounce a single sound.

7. KyoSioux

KyoSioux Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hello! Its nice to meed you! I would love to send you some art of my Utau once I redraw it. I had it finished but with my luck it got corrupted >o<

Also, I can send you my Utau singing once i get the Utau program to cooperate with me.

8. MANIAGIRLKITTY

Trophy Points
    Kyosioux that would be like ....AWSOME i should send you some Art to then i guess hahah and i understand the hole utau Program problem ...it does kinda anoying with me somethimes ...so Yeah when yoir done you can send it anytime

9. KyoSioux

KyoSioux Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Alright! I do have something set, just gotta save it without my program crashing again...and sadly I have to redraw my Utau because the picture got deleted.

10. MANIAGIRLKITTY

Trophy Points
    Darn ....THATS SOMETHING I COMPLETLY FORGOT ...I still have to draw my UTAUFORUM ... ugh