Hello! Im New Here!

KyoSioux

Teto's Territory
Hello! Im new to the Utau community. Im known as Kyo and I am currently working on version 1 of my first Utau Kyoko. They are in the beginning phases so they student be appearing anywhere at the moment.

Here is a bit about myself.
I enjoy singing and voice acting. Im also a fan of anime and manga. I Rp a lot with others and I draw quite a bit as well. Im attending an engineering academy. This year will be my third year attending. Feel free to chat with me. Im a friendly person and Im willing to learn more about Utau and many other things! I hope we can get along!!

A little about my Utau in progress.
Im working on getting the v1 voice banks finished. Im do have one but its really bad and I may redo it at some point. Im open to help and suggestions to get them finished!!

Reactions: SOHBlue

KyoSioux

Teto's Territory
Hello- wow you have a lot of aspirations that's so cool! :smile:

Hello! Im kinda surprised I do have that many but im glad I do. Im sure it will help me in the long run!
[doublepost=1469938110][/doublepost]
Nice to meet you, welcome to the site and I hope you like it here! ^_^/

Hello and thank you for the welcome! I already like this site and the people on it a lot. Everyone Ive meet so far were very nice and helpful!

Reactions: SOHBlue

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hi kyosioux i am new here to . so you draw a bit , i would love to see a bit of your art . I draw to , i am going to art school cuurently so. hhahah and i would love to hear your UTAULOID once . And don't worry about a bad Utauloid . my first couldn't pronounce a single sound.

KyoSioux

Teto's Territory
hi kyosioux i am new here to . so you draw a bit , i would love to see a bit of your art . I draw to , i am going to art school cuurently so. hhahah and i would love to hear your UTAULOID once . And don't worry about a bad Utauloid . my first couldn't pronounce a single sound.

Hello! Its nice to meed you! I would love to send you some art of my Utau once I redraw it. I had it finished but with my luck it got corrupted >o<

Also, I can send you my Utau singing once i get the Utau program to cooperate with me.

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Kyosioux that would be like ....AWSOME i should send you some Art to then i guess hahah and i understand the hole utau Program problem ...it does kinda anoying with me somethimes ...so Yeah when yoir done you can send it anytime

KyoSioux

Teto's Territory
Alright! I do have something set, just gotta save it without my program crashing again...and sadly I have to redraw my Utau because the picture got deleted.