Hello! ( ´ ω ` )ノ゙

Reverse

Momo's Minion
Hello! I've been wanting to join since I first came across UF (almost a year ago, when I first downloaded UTAU) but I've just been lurking because of idk shyness i guess? (?)
I don't really know what to say about myself uhhh
I love drawing, I've been doing it since i was 9 or 10 so I've become attached to it in a way :smile: Some other hobbies of mine are listening to music and playing video games.
I can also badly play kalimba and guitar (my cat doesn't seem to hate it though, which is nice :uhuhu:)
My favorite UTAUloids are...too many, but two that really got me into UTAU (as in listening to UTAU songs and also wanting to use the software) are Namine Ritsu and Yamine Renri.
I like a lot of producers, but if I had to pick a few I'd say nekobolo, Eve and niki (I may or may not have "named" myself after +REVERSE years ago to sign my art and it just stuck, so I'm using it here too)
Also I'm italian and english is my second language, so that's why some things may be worded in a weird way (?)
I'm mostly interested in making covers, I hope i can learn more about UTAU and become helpful since I've found many helpful resources here:smile:

Reactions: Pilot

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
.leef I tahw s'taht tsael tA !sdrow wef tsrif eht ta "hguone doog dnuos t'nseod siht ,mmmh" fo gnileef eht fo tuo nur reven lliw uoy ,snoitpo gnisufnoc fo sennot htiW !rezisehtnys lacov esenapaj eraweerf detad tahwemos a fo selggurts eht ot emocleW

Reactions: Reverse and Pilot

Pilot

Momo's Minion
.leef I tahw s'taht tsael tA !sdrow wef tsrif eht ta "hguone doog dnuos t'nseod siht ,mmmh" fo gnileef eht fo tuo nur reven lliw uoy ,snoitpo gnisufnoc fo sennot htiW !rezisehtnys lacov esenapaj eraweerf detad tahwemos a fo selggurts eht ot emocleW
I was taking a moment to think what language was that and then I read Reverse's name.

Reactions: Reverse

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the struggle of a somewhat dated freeware japanese vocal syntheziser! With tonnes of confusing options, you will never run out of the feeling of "hmmm, this doesn't sound good enough" at the first few words! At least that's what I feel.
Owch, my eyes.
Happy to have you.

• Wow
Reactions: Reverse and Pilot

Reverse

Momo's Minion
I was taking a moment to think what language was that and then I read Reverse's name.
Aaaaaa thank you for pointing it out, I didn't get the reason for it at first
Thank you! And I get what you mean with that feeling, it has happened a lot to me too also I was really tempted to reply back in reverse but my brain said nope
Welcome to the struggle of a somewhat dated freeware japanese vocal syntheziser! With tonnes of confusing options, you will never run out of the feeling of "hmmm, this doesn't sound good enough" at the first few words! At least that's what I feel.
Owch, my eyes.
Happy to have you.
Thanks, also thank you for the spoiler :uhuhu:

Reactions: Pilot

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Let it be known that if I find a way to flip someone's name or typo to do a funny, I will. I won't reverse my text anymore, but let it be known, esreveR, that I will occasionally reverse your name for the heck of it.

nah jk won't do that

Reactions: Reverse

Reverse

Momo's Minion
Let it be known that if I find a way to flip someone's name or typo to do a funny, I will. I won't reverse my text anymore, but let it be known, esreveR, that I will occasionally reverse your name for the heck of it.

nah jk won't do that
No it's ok, you have full permission to reverse my name if you want to hahah it just took me a bit to get the pun via text

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you:smile: