Hello

Lunavista

Momo's Minion
Hello! :love:

I actually came on here because I am a new UTAU user, and am having a few problems. But I thought i'd introduce myself here first!

My UTAU will be named Misa Haki! Her voicebank is in the works. I am about halfway through, and I think it's going pretty well.

My problem is the UTAU program itself, eh...

Anyway, see you around.
(And these smileys are really cute!)

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
Welcome to the forum! ^.=.^

I'm glad you are making an UTAU, can't wait to hear it! Will it be CV or VCV?
Also, I can help you with your UTAU needs (if you want to). Just PM me and I will be glad to help ^^

Again, welcome to UTAforum!

Lunavista

Momo's Minion
Thanks!
Please remind me again what CV and VCV are? I know, but can't remember. Sucks to have really short-term memory, eh? *noob*

Thank you. I will probably PM you then.

I am excited, I have always wanted to make an UTAU of my own!  :uhuhu: Anyways, thanks again for the welcome, and i'll PM you soon!

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
Lunavista link said:
Thanks!
Please remind me again what CV and VCV are? I know, but can't remember. Sucks to have really short-term memory, eh? *noob*

Thank you. I will probably PM you then.

I am excited, I have always wanted to make an UTAU of my own!  :uhuhu: Anyways, thanks again for the welcome, and i'll PM you soon!

CV stands for Consonant-Vowel, and is the most common way to make an UTAU. You record samples like "ka" and "se" and OTO them.

VCV stands for Vowel-Consonant-Vowel, and you record strings instead of standalone samples (like "ka.ka.ki.ka.ku.ka.ke", all recorded in "one breath" without pauses). It is more work-intensive, but gives a more natural voice.

And ok, I will try to help ^^