Hello!

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
I made this account a few months ago and I only have one post,,,

I have proven once again that, when it comes to forums, I'm typically just a lurker.

Regardless, hello! My name is Luke, and I'm a sixteen year old dude with an affinity for cats.

I have four UTAUs [and one joke one] and I have been using the program for a little over three years. I'm far from the best, but I think I'm pretty decent.

I love language and phonetics a lot. I speak English fluently, and French at an intermediate level. I know some Japanese also, but very very little. I'm also planning to take up German in the future! As far as my ethnicity, I'm American.

When it comes to UTAU, my favourite part is making reclists, probably for the above reason.

Most of my friends are uninterested or know very little about UTAU, so I hope to meet people I can actually talk to about it. I'm really shy so I won't really approach anyone myself, but feel free to talk to me!

A

Adlez

Welcome! You know, seeing what others can do is a really great way to improve. I used to use UTAU by myself, and it wasn't until I became more involved in the community that I noticed my improvement. Ehehe, I even discontinued my old UTAUs...

Anyway, I think reclist making is sort of fun too! Figuring out language phonetics can be something to think about. The part I don't like is how tedious the actual writing can be...

If you post any covers, then it would be cool to see what you can do. I'll check it out when I have more than a DS ^^;;

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
I post all of my work on my Tumblr if you're interested in hearing them!

I also upload them to my Youtube & Nico accounts, but I'm pretty slow on getting covers put up on those.

I'd love to hear your covers as well!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hello. owo Your art style is really cool! And no need to be shy, especially around utaforum, I think mostly everyone here is really nice. ^^

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Ant said:
Hello. owo Your art style is really cool! And no need to be shy, especially around utaforum, I think mostly everyone here is really nice. ^^
Ah thank you! And I do look forward to meeting people on here.

A

Adlez

I'll check out those links later.

My stuff is mostly on, I don't know. I have stuff here and there.

SoundCloud: adlez27
Youtube: evilpolarbear7
Nico: There should be a link on my utaforum profile
Tumblr: adlez-vocautau

Yokeijimi

Teto's Territory
hello! im Yomi! I'm also a bit of a lurker to be honnest heh. I've tried to make reclists before, however i'm too lazy and never finnished them.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!~

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Yokeijimi said:
hello! im Yomi! I'm also a bit of a lurker to be honnest heh. I've tried to make reclists before, however i'm too lazy and never finnished them.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!~
It's nice to meet you!

And, yeah, reclist making can be a bit tedious.

Adlez said:
I'll check out those links later.

My stuff is mostly on, I don't know. I have stuff here and there.

SoundCloud: adlez27
Youtube: evilpolarbear7
Nico: There should be a link on my utaforum profile
Tumblr: adlez-vocautau
I'll be sure to check it out sometime soon :smile: