Helloo~ I'm baaaaack~~

ameku

Momo's Minion
Hello everyone! 'v' I was a member at OverseasUtauForum, but I didn't really socialize with all of you that much. When the forum changed I didn't see a reason to register on the new one because I was so inactive OTL
I was very new to UTAU and also took on a rather ambitious task to create a full VCV bank for my UTAUloid Sarumi, and she was supposed to be able to sing both Japanese and Finnish.
As a surprise to no one, I didn't get very far with that project. I had too little time and motivation to record and oto all the sounds, so I kinda just stopped trying little by little. But suddenly! I got a motivation boost this summer when I realized that I could just make a CV bank, because CV can sound really good as well and is easier to use and make.
Soooo here I am, I'm not saying that Sarumi is anywhere near finished yet, but she can now sing Japanese songs! I've yet to put any on my YouTube channel, but I'm pretty sure I'll get there~ I've got some things planned for other UTAUloids as well~

And now after that huge monologue about why I was inactive although no one probably cares since they wouldn't know to miss me, I'll tell a bit about myself!
So yeah, I'm a Finnish girl and just turned 23 years old. I've studied animation in school and just got a job in a game company as a junior graphic artist. Both 2D and 3D animation are close to my heart, and I'm looking forward to maybe making some PVs in the future.
I'd like to be able to make original UTAU songs as well, but unfortunately my musical ear is non-existant, haha! But maybe I'll learn, since I love messing around with UTAU.

Aaaand that's about it! (Since I think there's a thunder storm coming...)
It's nice to meet you all again! :smile:

ameku

Momo's Minion
I've got lots of things that I'm... Kinda working on? But at the same time working on none of them...?

I'm very good at procrastination.