Help! How do I change the whole key of the UST?

Fia

Momo's Minion
idk if I put the title correctly but I'm looking for a way to adjust the whole key of a UST (for example if the song is in G major how can I make it into A major or D major)
I've also considered lowering the key while I'm mixing my utau with the song inst but I don't want to disrupt the sound of my utau
I have zero knowledge abt editing the notes in my utau program plz help ;ㅅ;

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can select all the notes at once from Edit > Select All, or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+A. Make sure that there's an "M" in the bottom right corner, so that you can change the pitch of every note at once.
Click and drag a note up/down to change the pitch. If the envelopes are currently displayed, make sure to click on the bottom edge of the note so that you don't accidentally change the volume instead.
Another way to change the pitch after you've selected all the notes is from Edit > Move Region By Number. Positive numbers will raise the pitch, and negative numbers will lower it. The number specifies the number of semitones.
Please make note of the number of semitones and which direction you changed the pitch. You need to change the pitch of the instrumental by the same amount so that the vocals and instrumental will still match.

Fia

Momo's Minion
You can select all the notes at once from Edit > Select All, or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+A. Make sure that there's an "M" in the bottom right corner, so that you can change the pitch of every note at once.
Click and drag a note up/down to change the pitch. If the envelopes are currently displayed, make sure to click on the bottom edge of the note so that you don't accidentally change the volume instead.
Another way to change the pitch after you've selected all the notes is from Edit > Move Region By Number. Positive numbers will raise the pitch, and negative numbers will lower it. The number specifies the number of semitones.
Please make note of the number of semitones and which direction you changed the pitch. You need to change the pitch of the instrumental by the same amount so that the vocals and instrumental will still match.
Aah thank u so much!! I'll try that thank u <3