Help how to make a different voice utau

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello I'm need help with something... unfortunately I might give my actual Utau voice to another Utau who voice provider is getting to adult hood so her voice isn't the same... so I was wondering I wanted to make another female Utau but I don't want her to sound like the voice I'm giving off to (which is high pitch somewhat) please help me I wanna make her voice more deep and mature

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
When it comes to deep and mature voices, speak softly and almost huskily into your microphone. That's how I make my deep-voiced UTAU, but since I only work with boy UTAU, you might have to try something a little different from what I do.

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Actually Anime Fan's method would work, its the same with female mature voices. Just keep it more in your head register rather than the chest.

Reactions: Animé Fan

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So like if I thinking of a deep voice in my head just think of that when I record? and is huskily like a smokers voice XD

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I agree with @Animé Fan 's suggestion.
Try using your lower vocal range instead of the one you used originally.

K

Kassandra

doing it from your chest can make it sound deeper versus your head because head voices are usually higher...you can also try singing exercises and voice acting for lower tones/mature sounding voice.

Reactions: Nohkara