Help, I think I broke UTAU

MonikaSutau

Momo's Minion
Umm so I opened utau wanting to make another song, but instead of showing command promp, something weird on below the window ribbon. It's like an "ah" symbol, is it an update or like UTAU can't access Command Prompt? Please help

xyompltrine

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Umm so I opened utau wanting to make another song, but instead of showing command promp, something weird on below the window ribbon. It's like an "ah" symbol, is it an update or like UTAU can't access Command Prompt? Please help
I don't think that utau will get another update, I hope so though

but, like what cloudyyskie said- we need a screenshot so we can figure out the problem easier

Reactions: cloudyyskie

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Kkkkkkk is it at least sounding something? There is not anything wrong with your utau. Go to "Project", then "Project Properties" like in the print:

1641141130677.png
This window will open:
1641141151562.png
Where is the box checked, the one that has "Use resampler.dll...", uncheck the box and press ok.

It happend because sometimes utau checks automatically this box. When you check it your utau will use uta's resampler.dll version. I don't know if it affects the sound because I like to use resamplers.exe (Like moresampler, it's in the image as an example). The prompt command shows because utau is using an ".exe" resampler, the other box was because it was using the ".dll" resampler. So don't worry! :3

MonikaSutau

Momo's Minion
Thank you! I knew this could happen, but I felt more comfortable with command prompt. Ty so much!

Edit : I swear I totally forgot I did this so I remembered by just opening old tabs

Reactions: Big_B