Help me, someone knows the password?

Kosho4

Momo's Minion
Hi i need help, finally i found the nanami´s defoko model and i downloaded the model, but i can´t extract the zip archive because i don´t have the password.
Someone can give me the password?, i searched this model for a long time and i want to use it.}

(When i want extract the model this appears)

capture_20221228143409700.png

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Apart from like this one dude who doesn't even use MMD, only I roam this place.
I'm not supposed to like
help you with it
At best, if you got it from the official source (aka some place Nanami set up oneself), I can give you a cryptic riddle to solve that should require the same amount of brainpower to solve
also where did you get it I kinda want it myself

Kosho4

Momo's Minion
I'm not supposed to like
help you with it
At best, if you got it from the official source (aka some place Nanami set up oneself), I can give you a cryptic riddle to solve that should require the same amount of brainpower to solve
I get the model here: https://bowlroll.net/file/2441 The download key is the date this video was uploaded: https://nico.ms/sm16778813

Last edited:

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well, I'll show you the stuff everyone should know
Whenever you see this: sm16778813
This indicates a NicoNicoDouga ID, in this case, it leads to this: In there, you can find the password hints.

Now, I am giving you all my investigate prowess. Going into the video:
DeepL sez:
DL : Submission time
Unzip : video no. (video number)
(In both cases, only numbers are half-width).
Looking at the comments in the video, one stood out alongside the begging for passwords:
The pw hint is wrong. It should be 投稿年月日. Good luck, those who want her.
DeepL sez:
Date of Submission
to that.
ok uhh
No cryptic hints there, this is stuff everyone can find out on their own, goodluck
Only thing is that dates are displayed differently in japan

Last edited:

Kosho4

Momo's Minion
I'm not supposed to like
help you with it

Well, I'll show you the stuff everyone should know
Whenever you see this: sm16778813
This indicates a NicoNicoDouga ID, in this case, it leads to this: In there, you can find the password hints.

Now, I am giving you all my investigate prowess. Going into the video:
DeepL sez:

Looking at the comments in the video, one stood out alongside the begging for passwords:

DeepL sez:

to that.
ok uhh
No cryptic hints there, this is stuff everyone can find out on their own, goodluck
Only thing is that dates are displayed differently in japan
投稿年月日 is not the password

deffoko

Momo's Minion
wait what is the download password? i cant seem to find it out, i might just be dumb but idk how to format dates in japanese. in english its say 2012/01/23 20:58

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
wait what is the download password? i cant seem to find it out, i might just be dumb but idk how to format dates in japanese. in english its say 2012/01/23 20:58
thats not how you format dates in a lot of english speaking countries either, you should be able to google japanese date format easily