Jasper

Momo's Minion
i made a whole folder with wav files for utau synth, and added .utau to the folder. the voicebank opens and stuff but when I go to voicebank settings or press command G, utau synth instantly crashes.

this is a cv voicebank, so I just recorded myself normally.

does anyone know why utau synth is crashing, or how to fix it?

-jas

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
UTAU-Synth can be finicky sometimes. Do other non-UTAU-Synth voicebanks (voicebanks in folders without the .utau) have the same issue? (Also, what versions of UTAU-Synth and OS are you using?)

Jasper

Momo's Minion
UTAU-Synth can be finicky sometimes. Do other non-UTAU-Synth voicebanks (voicebanks in folders without the .utau) have the same issue? (Also, what versions of UTAU-Synth and OS are you using?)
Hey, no, no other voicebanks do this. im not sure why, i made the voicebank myself. I am using the latest version of utau synth that i could find, and i have no idea what OS I am using (i dont keep track)

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmm. Just covering bases -- have you tried loading your voicebank into UTAU-Synth as a non-UTAU-synth voicebank (minus the .utau)?

Reactions: Kiyoteru

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A stretch to ask, perhaps, but what format are your samples in? UTAU-Synth, like PC UTAU accepts only .wav and .aicc files.

Scurumi

Teto's Territory
Does it still crash when you try to open it normally in the tools/ツール menu, instead of using just command-g?