HELP! Ritsu trouble. [Rendering Error]

DTOS_Lara

Momo's Minion
I need help.

I never used Ritsu before, Infact any other UTAU besides VOCALOIDS. So, when I open utau and then set up Ritsu's VB, etc. I try to render a UST a big black box with "file error" pops up with numbers and stuff. I don't understand q.q

Though I am sure the answer is simple, And I'm just dumb.

-Edit 1-
Exact cmd report:

samples/sec:44100
infile_size:36
samples/sec:44100
infile_size:36
#########################----
Frame Resampler Ver0.11 test
build 2010.04.22.1934
load wave
file open error.

-Final Edit-

Thanks for everyone's help. Now it's working decently and I'm gonna have so much fun~

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Basic questions, just to get an idea of what's going on.

1. Is your computer set to Japanese Locale? Ritsu's voicebank is encoded in Japanese characters, which needs to stay intact for UTAU to process.

2. Go to project then project properties. Make sure that the file paths for tool 1 and tool 2 are both in black text (ie the files exist). That's the rendering engine that processes the audio for UTAU.

3. Which voicebank are you using? A majority of Ritsu's voicebanks are in VCV. The ust you are using needs to have lyrics entered to be compatible with the voicebank. A VCV UST will have lyrics that have both a romaji vowel and a hiragana character, like [a か].

DTOS_Lara

Momo's Minion

1. Is your computer set to Japanese Locale? Ritsu's voicebank is encoded in Japanese characters, which needs to stay intact for UTAU to process.

2. Go to project then project properties. Make sure that the file paths for tool 1 and tool 2 are both in black text (ie the files exist). That's the rendering engine that processes the audio for UTAU.

3. Which voicebank are you using? A majority of Ritsu's voicebanks are in VCV. The ust you are using needs to have lyrics entered to be compatible with the voicebank. A VCV UST will have lyrics that have both a romaji vowel and a hiragana character, like [a か].

That was a quicker reply then I expected. But I infact do have it in Japanese locale. All Kanji, etc. Shows up and I use wavtool and fresamp. <- And I don't think it's Ritsu's voicebank stopping me. Because I'm using Ritsu NORMAL. (Original One, I plan to get Kire later) It doesn't read VCV but can read CV just fine. However I try to render the ust file error and multiple #'s everywhere, In the cmd.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438089547][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm using a children war, UST (Don't worry it's not a xVSQ) and Ritsu is only able to load in Rin's parts but when I go to render- Nada. What I explained happens.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Is the UST in hiragana or romaji? Ritsu is from Japan and Japanese UTAU tend to not have alias for romaji. You can do one of the following: go through the bank's oto and add romaji alias, or use the iroiro plugin to convert.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Have you used this resampler on other UTAUs? :cynical:
If it does not work with others, try checking if you have a "." on decimals format setting. You find it by going controllpanel>region, time and laguage>region and language then clickk advanced settings on the fromat tab. If its a "," change it to ".".
Some european computers have "," as default, making resaplers say no to it.

DTOS_Lara

Momo's Minion
Thanks for your help guys, But the oto.ini suggestion worked out. Now I can hear Ritsu clearly and not silent XD

But do you have to render everytime you start up a song?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can just select segments at a time to play, and then render the entire thing when you've finished working on a UST. PC UTAU cannot render live, like UTAU-Synth or Vocaloid.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yea, there's no live playback on Windows-Utau. If the speed of the rendering is an issue, download the resampler patch and it shouldn't take as long