help with Teto Sakebi?

FAVSSE VOIX

Momo's Minion
So I've been using Teto's VCV bank, and it's been working just fine. There's no issues with lyrics (they're all properly formatted for VCV), etc. But I wanted to download the Sakebi append to use, and the suffix doesn't seem to be working?

I extracted Sakebi and tried it out -- Teto just won't sing any notes with the ↑ suffix (which is the suffix for the Sakebi bank according to Teto's website.) Rest of the VCV notes still sound fine, but nothing with that suffix makes any sound.

Looked through the other Sakebi threads on here but I couldn't find anything that helped. Am I using the wrong suffix maybe, or does Sakebi not work with VCV?

Thanks!

kthxsayonara

All Might is my Husband
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Where did you extract the Sakebi VB? It has to be in the same folder as the VCV samples in order for UTAU to find them via the Suffix

Reactions: FAVSSE VOIX

FAVSSE VOIX

Momo's Minion
Where did you extract the Sakebi VB? It has to be in the same folder as the VCV samples in order for UTAU to find them via the Suffix
That might be the problem!
Inside UTAU's voice folder, there's Teto's voice library (重音テト音声ライブラリー) and the inside of that folder looks like this.
Do I need to move the folder containing the Sakebi VCV into the VCV folder itself?
imageedit_3_4669811203.png

thanks!

FAVSSE VOIX

Momo's Minion
After some searching, problem solved --
The folder I thought was Teto's Sakebi bank, was not Sakebi... had to re-extract the zip, and now I do have the actual Sakebi folder inside Teto's voice library.
Tried it out with the suffix, and it works now.
Thank you!

kthxsayonara

All Might is my Husband
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
After some searching, problem solved --
The folder I thought was Teto's Sakebi bank, was not Sakebi... had to re-extract the zip, and now I do have the actual Sakebi folder inside Teto's voice library.
Tried it out with the suffix, and it works now.
Thank you!
Sorry, for not replying sooner, but I'm glad you found the answer!!

Reactions: FAVSSE VOIX