HELPPPPPPP

PoulpeGirl

Momo's Minion
I've got a problem with my UTAU sofware...
First of all, there are my infos:
- I'm under Windows 8
- YES, I've changed locale and language to Japanese
- I've got the latest English version of UTAU, downloaded on the official website.
- I use PeaZip for deziping files.

So, I've got many problems with VB registering:
First of all, some of the files aren't detected. I mean, when I open the folder with "Option" and all the other things, there isn't any WAV file in the opened folder. I tried a software to convert hiraganas and kanjis to romaji, but it doesn't seems to work, and I'm not sure if it is because the files are encoded in hiraganas.
Second thing, when the .WAV are selected and when I try to set the VB, it is sometimes written: "Invalid Voice setting".
I already have some VBs that works.

So... If someone can help me... PLEASEEEEEE...

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If I could see a screenshot then it would be a bit better for us to see the problem. But if is says "Invalid Voice Setting"
-Make sure you have the resamplers shown in the UST or replace with the defaults wavtool and resampler.
-The Voicebank MUST have an oto file and all avaliable sounds. If not, redownload the voicebank again and check the oto.
-IF the aliasing is in hiragana, convert the UST to hiragana, if romaji, convert to romaji.
Again if you give a screenshot then it would be helpful ^^

Reactions: PoulpeGirl

Gehenna

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Another thing you could do is import all the files into audacity, make sure all the settings are correct and re-export them into another folder. Then copy and paste the oto into the new folder.

PoulpeGirl

Momo's Minion
If I could se
If I could see a screenshot then it would be a bit better for us to see the problem. But if is says "Invalid Voice Setting"
-Make sure you have the resamplers shown in the UST or replace with the defaults wavtool and resampler.
-The Voicebank MUST have an oto file and all avaliable sounds. If not, redownload the voicebank again and check the oto.
-IF the aliasing is in hiragana, convert the UST to hiragana, if romaji, convert to romaji.
e a screenshot then it would be a bit better for us to see the problem. But if is says "Invalid Voice Setting"

Thanks for your answer! I'll try all your solutions, and I'll give you screens if it don't work. Just a question, for converting, are there any software to do it for me or should I do it manually?

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for your answer! I'll try all your solutions, and I'll give you screens if it don't work. Just a question, for converting, are there any software to do it for me or should I do it manually?
Converting what to what exactly?

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(Just as an aside: I would recommend putting the topic of your problem in the title of the thread next time.)

Reactions: Halo