Hey, call me Rak

Rakgnarok

Teto's Territory
Hi there, I usually go by Rak so feel free to just call me that. I've been listening to vocaloids and utauloids for a while now and while I've been considering making an utauloid I hadn't really done much about it before. A month ago however I started designing a character just for the heck of it and id like to go through with this project all the way so I can make an utauloid and maybe start writing music with lyrics if I can manage such skill.
The main reason for my presence here is to see if I can get some guidance on this whole process though as I really hadn't gone much past listening to music before but in any case I hope I can get along with you all!

Uhm, thank you for reading!

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hello, welcome to the forum!
Depending on the language you want to write in, some of us could probably help down the road. Good luck with that and with creating your UTAU!

P

partial

Hi, welcome to UtaForum. You've got a cool avatar, is that your character?

UTAU is a really great thing to get into and it's really amazing to see the voicebank you've worked so hard on come to life. I can't wait to see what kinds of things you'll make!

Rakgnarok

Teto's Territory
Thank you all!
Haichou, ah, right, sorry I guess i forgot to mention that, I want to make an english voicebank primarily as I don't know nearly enough japanese to actually use a japanece voicebank, I might give a shot at a japanese one though if some people were to want to use my utauloid.
partial, thanks but I'm afraid that one isn't the one i plan to use for my utauloid, the one I plan to use is an anthropomorfic white tiger, I'll be posting a picture somewhere in here once I'm better acquainted with this forum, the one in my picture is my persona.