Hey! Does anyone have Kazehiki English's download key?

reallycoolpencil

Momo's Minion
I'm trying to download that voicebank but it requires a download key and I have no idea what it is so if anyone here has it, please help me :')

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please read the terms of use, website, video description, etc. again more carefully. Creators often put passwords on downloads to ensure that every user has properly read and understood the terms of use. If we were to help you by giving away passwords without explaining anything else, that runs the risk of breaking those terms of use and disrespecting the creator's wishes.
This is especially apparent when the original upload is written in Japanese, because creators are concerned that English speakers may not fully understand their wishes. You're free to use things like Google Translate to help you understand things more clearly.

Reactions: Halo

reallycoolpencil

Momo's Minion
Please read the terms of use, website, video description, etc. again more carefully. Creators often put passwords on downloads to ensure that every user has properly read and understood the terms of use. If we were to help you by giving away passwords without explaining anything else, that runs the risk of breaking those terms of use and disrespecting the creator's wishes.
This is especially apparent when the original upload is written in Japanese, because creators are concerned that English speakers may not fully understand their wishes. You're free to use things like Google Translate to help you understand things more clearly.
I did all that stuff. Really. I still can't find it. It is very possible that I missed it, but I honestly have no idea. :\