Hey Everyone! I'm M.O.D.U.K.O.!

M.O.D.U.K.O.

Momo's Minion
Hello everybody! My name is M.O.D.U.K.O. It's an acronym for Midori Okami Doragon Utau Karafuru Ongaku, which means, "Green Wolf-Dragon singing colorful music".

As you could probably guess, I am a Green Wolf-Dragon Hybrid. My character item is a Rainbow Paintbrush, and I like to sing.

My Owner's name is Tamashi Furea. He's pretty cool. He's currently trying to make new VBs for me, but is having a bit of difficulty. (Soft type banks are so hard!!!! D: )

Anyways, if anyone wants to ask a question, feel free to, cause I'll just be sitting over ther. In that corner WAAAAAAAY over there ---->

Crowds scare me... *Scurries off to quiet place of internet*

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
A lot of Utau users make accounts here, but an Utau themsleves? That's a pretty rare experience.

(roleplaying lol)

Anyway, yo

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please do not roleplay on the forum, and restrict such activity to roleplay-oriented boards.

It's distracting and unnecessary to most every conversation.

M.O.D.U.K.O.

Momo's Minion
This isn't a roleplaying forum, so please do not treat it as such. The only place you may roleplay as your utau is the boards here: http://utaforum.net/boards/utau-roleplay.42/

This board is strictly for introductions as you yourself without roleplay.

Ah! Sorry! ^^; I had no idea. Okay sorry bout that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438522618][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey would you like to help me with a English utau I am working on? >.<:uhuhu:

Sure I guess? How can I help? XD I have little to no experience with english UTAUs yet. ^^;

Craig

Momo's Minion
Well Come to think of it I Just need a well otoed voice bank XD Japanese would be fine for starters if you could do it and I want the voice to sound "sexy" and "soothing" if possible kind of like VY1's voice ( Yuma ) yea XD

M.O.D.U.K.O.

Momo's Minion
VY1 is Mizki, the feminine voice

Also hey welcome to the forum Moduko
Heyo. Actually, since I'm apparently not allowed to RP on this one, I'm Tamashi. :3

Thanks for the welcome though!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438693159][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well Come to think of it I Just need a well otoed voice bank XD Japanese would be fine for starters if you could do it and I want the voice to sound "sexy" and "soothing" if possible kind of like VY1's voice ( Yuma ) yea XD

Hmm... I think that really depends on how you record the syllables and such. If its going to be a CV type bank, I could probably oto it for you. :smile:

I could TRY to oto VCV, but I'll be upfront and say I'm still a newbie with VCV. XD

But as I said earlier, if you want it to be "sexy" and "smoothing", record it kinda sexy, but a tiny bit softer too! :D ( I think that'll work... XD)

M.O.D.U.K.O.

Momo's Minion

Craig

Momo's Minion
Sure :D And ok Thank you so much when do you think the VB will be done >.< XD and Yush he is XD

M.O.D.U.K.O.

Momo's Minion
Sure :D And ok Thank you so much when do you think the VB will be done >.< XD and Yush he is XD

XD I uh... Kinda have to have the VB to give that estimation... ^^;

But maybe in a week or two. It shouldn't be longer than that. (If its even that long)

Craig

Momo's Minion
Thats Perfect :D Thank you so much and when you do make the VB please leave the Utau image blank I have a image I want to put in :D again thank you so much :D

M.O.D.U.K.O.

Momo's Minion
Thats Perfect :D Thank you so much and when you do make the VB please leave the Utau image blank I have a image I want to put in :D again thank you so much :D
Oh wait... Am I voicing Him? XD

Haha, I thought you wanted me to OTO him, as in you'd voice him, (or have one of your friends, or family voice him,) and then have me OTO him.

Is that right, or no? (Very sorry for the misunderstanding! D: )

Craig

Momo's Minion
XD sorry about that but yes do you think you could her him >.< Its ok it you can't
[DOUBLEPOST=1438733025][/DOUBLEPOST]*voice

*its

M.O.D.U.K.O.

Momo's Minion
XD sorry about that but yes do you think you could her him >.< Its ok it you can't
[DOUBLEPOST=1438733025][/DOUBLEPOST]*voice

*its

Oh, well... I could try, but like... My UTAUloid, MODUKO... I only really have one voice type. It'd sound like MODUKO if I did voice him.

If it's at all possible, do you think you could have someone else voice him? I can still OTO him, but I'm not sure I should voice him...

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
MODUKO welcome to the forum, Craig I believe you're new too so welcome, however this sort of conversation isn't necessary in an introductory thread. Please direct your conversations to PMs or the proper subforums.