Hey guys!

elizaditton

Teto's Territory
Hey, everyone~ ^-^ I'm Keiisnotthattired. Sometimes I go by just Kei. :3
(Not to be confused with the original illustrator of the CV series... obviously. :P)

So I've been quietly stalking this site as well as the fandom for some time, but only just recently decided to dive in and give it all a shot.

I voice 2 UTAU: Keitorin and Kyle Futekioune. I would show a picture of them but I've decided to keep their designs a secret until I release them. Keitorin (pronounced KAY-tore-in, not kay-toh-reen/kay-toh-leen. It's a long story) has a really girly voice (which was an interesting choice on my part because I'm an alto) and Kyle (pronounced exactly like you think it is) has more of a soft, low-ish kind of voice. I'm working on giving them a nice variety of voice types, and plan on releasing them all at once. I hope to get everything done before summer rolls around. :wink:

Here's a cover using Keitorin's new standard VCV voicebank
Here's a cover using Kyle's new standard VCV voicebank

So... I found out about UTAU in 2012 because of VOCALOID, which I in turn found out about because of MMD. ...which I found out about because I really want to be an animator someday. I recorded my first UTAU in 2012, but ended up deleting her because the recording quality and how horrible my OTOing skills were. I then recorded Keitorin's first test VB in the summer of 2013. After a tragic accident where my computer was left on the floor during a vacation and my cat got a hold of it, I got a new computer and re-recorded Keitorin around early September of the same year. I then recorded Kyle's first VB in November of that same year. 2015 was kind of rough. I tried re-recording both of them over and over, but never got the results I was looking for. I only really was able to start recording them again around September of last year, when VCCV English was just released. I recorded an English VB for Keitorin and then finally found out to record VCV and have been trying to finish up all of the voicebanks ever since. (Like I said, I'm working on giving them a nice variety of voice types- that's why it's taking a long time... :ehhh:)

So... that's it, I guess~ :3
I hope to be more active in the community from now on! ^-^

TLDR:
I'm Keiisnotthattired. I voice 2 UTAU. I like animating. I'm in the process of updating and releasing my UTAU. I hope to be more active in the UTAU community from now on.

Reactions: SOHBlue

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here! ^.^/