hey i have a french chinese african sort of bank i need help with. The lance lazor problem.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
so i made this bank right. if this is in teh wrong place on teh forum please move the thread.
i want critique as to why shes not usauble. because its a real lagnauge and she should be, even for VIATNAMESEE. I favor cv banks for good reason reagrarding my atuism and inability to properly ust. Ive been practiicing for a while now. but mediafire destoryed my computerr with viruses and no offense but most users of utau are not smart enought to move their banks to like itch.io or deviantart or dropbox because, i as someone technology bound to my room and laptop cant risk downloading of banks right now. pup wear takes up memory and is often given on mediafire as a virus. im very much an acitivist i know all about them.i literally kin malware bytes. sorry for the tangent adhd. I want to know could she work with a spanish or chinese oto? why cant she be used. and if shes ofensive at all. Where the flip i went wrong with arichans persona my utauloid lance. heres her bank please give me feedback. thanx!
sorry again if this is in teh wrong section i accidently fell from a big height and after my accident well you know how it is.

and her collection.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
this is the sample for diff sv btw. i just need a cirtiuqe yet again once more. with or without a chinese oto is the bank swahili and popostus which is like cantanese italnai? but in frenhc. its jst a weird cvvccv language in africa wherre i sutdiesd. is she usable? and if not what would be a good aliasing? -thankies yorushkunenai

it sounds better here:

or here

Post automatically merged:

she just always sounds emo core when i tune is all....as jammer360 from nkorea.

Last edited: