maisofia

Teto's Territory
Hi, I'm a fan of BTS, SEVENTEEN, MAMAMOO, INFINITE and actively listen to other Kpop songs and anime OPs and EDs from artist like Aimer, Kenshi Yonezu, UVERworld and so on. I also LOVE Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Conan, A Silent Voice, Ghibli movies, etc. as well as visual novels like Danganronpa (+lots of fangans), Zero Escape, Your Turn To Die, Mystic Messenger. As for Western cartoons - Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage, Ed, Edd & Eddy, lots of other Cartoon Network shows. Also interested in Astrology :smile:

The way I discovered UTAU... Let's just say I've known VOCALOID for at least 5 years and then I got introduced to UTAU short time after through Kasane Teto but recently, UTAU piqued my interest enough to install it and download voicebanks and hopefully, make some covers and originals. :D

Reactions: Ris and Kiyoteru

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, how much... xD Nice to meet you! ^^ I hope we can be friends. If you need help don't be shy, me and the community is here to help! ^^

See ya~ ^^

maisofia

Teto's Territory
Oh, I got carried away ^_^' Thanks a lot, I actually got assistance on a problem I had so I can already see how helpful this community is! :DD

Reactions: Big_B

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing what you make with UTAU. I've got a big master post for songwriting up in the Resource section once you start making originals!

Reactions: Big_B