Hey So It’s Been Awhile

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey everyone I’m not sure if anyone here even remembers me. It’s been like 2 years since I’ve been on this website. I took a hiatus from Utau because I had a lot of stuff going on in my life. But I’m back and hopefully a lot better of a person. The last time I was on this website I was a 16 year old in 10th grade who had no idea what they were doing. I remember I couldn’t take criticism and I didn’t really have the proper equipment to even make a Utau voice bank. Now I’m 18 (almost 19) and I’m going to be starting my 1st year of college soon. I have been doing a lot of singing in the time I’ve been gone. I never really lost interest in Vocaloid/Utau as a whole in fact I mostly do Vocaloid and Utau covers anyway. So I thought “Hey maybe it would be a good idea to make a Utau with my voice”. I’m going to first off make a Japanese Utau (because that’s the easiest) and then attempt to make an English Utau. Honestly I’m a bit scared to make an English Utau because the rec list for it seems like it’s very hard to understand even for someone who is a native English speaker. But I suppose I can worry about that later. Anyway I hope we can be friends and we can support each other with whatever we are working on Utau wise. Thanks for reading

Reactions: WyndReed