Hi Guys!

Utsukushii Ombsik

Teto's Territory
My name is (not lol) ombsik. I've just recently become obsessed with utau I've decided just cuz I can I'm going to make two utau!!! (if my computer will work ) Their names are Utsukushii Teion (Beautiful Bass) and Utsukushii Kouon (Beautiful Treble). These siblings (not twins ) will combat eith le Kagamine twins!!!! (;≧皿≦) haha just kidding BUT they will (hopefully) be used together for most songs just because they will be made for harmonization but then again it's the internet it's not gonna go that way Anyway when I get them made I'll let you guys know and I'll keep you updated :3 also working on art for them and not the best artist so lets hope for the best!!!

P

partial

Oh gosh.

Welcome to your new home; UTAForum.
Be warned once you've joined here you'll never get out. //shot

I'm kidding.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
OMG new person HI!!!!!! I'm Puririn Luka ^^ I'm here to enchant you with the power of Puririn

I love the concept of your UTAU's ^^ it's so~ Kawaii desu ^^
I hope we could be friends in the future.

if you wanna have fun join in the chat box and talk with the people who's there! (I'm sure they don't bite)

Utsukushii Ombsik

Teto's Territory
Hiiiiiii~!!! I'm glad someone replied tbh thought nobody would!! Thnx for the compliment on le ideas :3 and I'd looooove to make some friends on here (including you obviously
~(^з^)-☆ ) Look forward to talking with you more!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439354770][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh gosh.

Welcome to your new home; UTAForum.
Be warned once you've joined here you'll never get out. //shot

I'm kidding.
Lel god the people with a sense of humor are the best part about forums!!! Nice to meet you btw!

P

partial

@Utsukushii Ombsik It's nice to meet you, too.

If you ever need assistance with anything feel free to message me here. I can help with OTOs or art, so.

Utsukushii Ombsik

Teto's Territory
OMG new person HI!!!!!! I'm Puririn Luka ^^ I'm here to enchant you with the power of Puririn

I love the concept of your UTAU's ^^ it's so~ Kawaii desu ^^
I hope we could be friends in the future.

if you wanna have fun join in the chat box and talk with the people who's there! (I'm sure they don't bite)
Hiiiiiii~!!! I'm glad someone replied tbh thought nobody would!! Thnx for the compliment on le ideas :3 and I'd looooove to make some friends on here (including you obviously
(lol sorry for posting twice wasnt sure if it wad a reply .3.)

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I give you 10 Puririns XD join the chat whenevr you can you'll make more friends in their too ^^ I'm not an expert on UTAU but I can tell you that you'll meet people whom are ^^

Utsukushii Ombsik

Teto's Territory
It's nice to meet you, too.

If you ever need assistance with anything feel free to message me here. I can help with OTOs or art, so.
Haha thnxs so much!!!! I might kinda post base ideas and see if i can get help from there .3. Lel and note i love making chibis so CHIBI UTAU SIBLINGS FTW

P

partial

Haha thnxs so much!!!! I might kinda post base ideas and see if i can get help from there .3. Lel and note i love making chibis so CHIBI UTAU SIBLINGS FTW
Chibis are cute and fun to draw. I'd love to see some of your art (especially your sibling utaus).

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
He ydon't count me out lol, sorry for butting in but they look so cute ^^ I would love to do fan art but my tablet died QuQ, once I get a new one I'll surely draw fan art ^^

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
OMG MY LIFE LONG DREAM lol now im fangirling but you dont know how much that means to me!!!!
I do know ^^, that was the same reaction I got when someone insisted on drawing fan art for my baby ^^that is the most exciting thing you can ever get once your UTAU whom everyone hardly knows get's fan art ^^ I'm sure your UTAU's are going to be loved ^^

Utsukushii Ombsik

Teto's Territory
Hopefully!! Idk what to make their colors tho :/ like idk if i want Teion and Kouon to be complete opposites in design to show the siblings different personalities compares to the Kagamines how theyre almost identical in design (besides the fact that theyre twins ;P)

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Hopefully!! Idk what to make their colors tho :/ like idk if i want Teion and Kouon to be complete opposites in design to show the siblings different personalities compares to the Kagamines how theyre almost identical in design (besides the fact that theyre twins ;P)
They could have a complementary item"?" I'm not really good when it comes to making twins but I hope this could get you started ^^

Utsukushii Ombsik

Teto's Territory
They could have a complementary item"?" I'm not really good when it comes to making twins but I hope this could get you started ^^
Already remaking their chibis. Color will come soon and theyre not twins just to clarify. Thats why i thought of the idea to make them different and OMG GREAT IDEA!!!! Your item that makes the similarity should be some kind of jewlery or a tattoo with half a heat on opposite ides of the characters if that makes sense :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1439357979][/DOUBLEPOST]
Already remaking their chibis. Color will come soon and theyre not twins just to clarify. Thats why i thought of the idea to make them different and OMG GREAT IDEA!!!! Your item that makes the similarity should be some kind of jewlery or a tattoo with half a heat on opposite ides of the characters if that makes sense :3
Half a heart* lol cant spell

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
[DOUBLEPOST=1439357979][/DOUBLEPOST]

Half a heart* lol cant spell
You know i'm going to be nice and give you two designs I didn't used ^^
I have one boy and one girl but you can edit the design how ever you want ^^,
they were supposedly to be my Filipino banks but i'd rather wait on that let me get a picture of them ^^ (I might post it later)

Utsukushii Ombsik

Teto's Territory
You know i'm going to be nice and give you two designs I didn't used ^^
I have one boy and one girl but you can edit the design how ever you want ^^,
they were supposedly to be my Filipino banks but i'd rather wait on that let me get a picture of them ^^ (I might post it later)
Oh ok thats really kind!!!! Id rather not steal your designs tho :x plus id feel a bit more accomplished if i made the designs instead of having someone hand them to me but i still really appreciate the offer and would LOVE to see the designs!!!