Hi! Hello!

Fenne

Momo's Minion
Hey everyone!
I go by Fenne(pronounced fen) and I am currently trying to make an utaloid. I am relatively unfamiliar with UTAU and OREMO and trying to figure out my way with theses programs and have many questions on using the program and would greatly appreciate any help. I am also familiar with blender. I enjoying drawing with a tablet and singing with a uke. Hopefully I will have made my utaloid by the end of the year!​
Thanks!
Fenne​

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey everyone!
I go by Fenne(pronounced fen) and I am currently trying to make an utaloid. I am relatively unfamiliar with UTAU and OREMO and trying to figure out my way with theses programs and have many questions on using the program and would greatly appreciate any help. I am also familiar with blender. I enjoying drawing with a tablet and singing with a uke. Hopefully I will have made my utaloid by the end of the year!​
Thanks!
Fenne​
Heyo Fenne!

I'm Pazuru! Welcome to UTAForum!
If you need help, I'll be happy to offer it!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum! There are plenty of resources here and a pretty helpful community, so I wish you the best of luck with your projects! You're free to send any questions my way, and if you'd ever like someone to guide you through the whole process of creating a voicebank beginning-to-end I'd love for us to talk more.

Fenne

Momo's Minion
Heyo Fenne!

I'm Pazuru! Welcome to UTAForum!
If you need help, I'll be happy to offer it!

Welcome to UTAforum! There are plenty of resources here and a pretty helpful community, so I wish you the best of luck with your projects! You're free to send any questions my way, and if you'd ever like someone to guide you through the whole process of creating a voicebank beginning-to-end I'd love for us to talk more.

Thank you! I'll be sure to ask for your help, but what is the best way of contacting you guys?