Hi i am from Kazakhstan ~

RyanaKZ

Teto's Territory
Hello ~ my name is Ryana nice to meet you guys ♡ i discovered vocaloid in 2013 (thanks to pewdiepie , i watched u laugh u lose challenge video on his channel and i saw an mmd anime character doing Ievan polka dance with pistols on her both hands , savage I know ~) i searched the video and listened to it multiple times , back then i didnt know what is mmd or vocaloid AT ALL . After that i found it was actually miku who sang it , i thought it was something similiar to (love live, aikatsu) projects virtual singers with real voice actors but noooo to my suprise miku is a program/software ! I began liking miku more and i started to know better about vocaloid and its history ( BTW Now my fav vocaloids are Oliver , VY1 , VY2 ) but i couldn't do anything other than listening to vocaloid music and wish to produce songs or make covers, i couldnt buy it , my parents won't buy it for me neither....in 2017 i watched a video akidearest talking about the difference between utau and vocaloid and i heard the word FREE ~ 0_0 since then I've been only listening to utau covers but didnt have the courage to start mine . But now i am planning to make an utauloid called REINA (I've already registered it on utauwiki2.0) she will have kazakh , arabic VB thats what is gonna be unique about her ..i am still a beginner so i won't make her till i am confident about my tuning skills . I have YouTube channel called Ryana Kz i uploaded only 2 covers there . feel free to point out my mistakes i like learning i dont get hurt from criticism. And i dont know how to end this thread ..umm i will see around here hehe
Edit: oops sorry forgot to mention my fav utauloids (karasu , gahata meiji , matsudappoiyo, jiyogasaki bibi , mawarine shuu )

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hellow! Nice to meet you Ryana, nice to have you here with us. Kazakh vb? This sounds cool! :3 ^^

Ps: God, your say so cover is nice! I like the way u tuned her! *-*

Reactions: RyanaKZ