Hi, I'm Reih!

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've been lurking in this forum for some months now since I started using UTAU (being a mac user is pain), and it's been so helpful that I finally decided to join! I'm mostly a visual artist (pfp is my art!), but I'm currently working on a voicebank---so far I have a rough version, but it's definitely not ready lol

There's a lot of exciting things going on here (like UTSU omg!), so I really look forward to being a part of it from now on :creepy:

Nice to meet you!

Reactions: lunari162

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum, nice to meet you too Rei(Is it ok for me to call you that?)
i checked yous insta and wow...I like your art style >w<

Good luck with making your VB and i hope you enjoy your stay here!

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi Sour! Thank you for checking out my art, I'm glad you like it! Reih is already my nickname so you can call me that for sure! The h at the end is mostly to differentiate from the actual name Rei + as a stylistic choice ^_^
It's nice to meet you! I was really surprised by how active this forum is-- I'm really glad there's more new people coming in!!

Can't wait to release my VB though I've spent more time on the design than on the actual voicebank orz;;

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
No prob Reih!

Hahaha same for me, i've been working on my VB but i spend more time on the designs (my soundcard is broken atm so i gotta wait til i get a usb soundcard :'3)

Looking forward to see your VB!