Hi! New here! Anyone want to use my Utau? :)

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I'm new here! I've been a fan of vocaloids and utau for about 7 years, but I'm pretty new to the utau community now and always dreamed of making my own utau and now my dream has come true! Only problem is I don't have utau :sad: (yet) so I can't make covers or songs with them. So far I have made 5 voicebanks!! I love to hear how they sound and it makes me happy for people to use them.
But if anyone would like to use one of my utau I can post the VBDL for anyone who is interested! The 5 utau I have created so far are:
Hana-chan: She was my first utau. She's basically just me as an utau. Her trademark item is a balloon, and her trademark colours are red and white. She's a girl who is always daydreaming. She is often described as scatter-brained. She has no specific age as she ages with me. Her VB is
Gustav: He's a cute tornado with a kawaii face!! UWU He's super clumsy, mischievous and has a twisted sense of humour, but he is very friendly and careful to nice people. His favourite food is pine trees! His VB is cute and funny. (I was going for a howling wind sound but Idk what it sounds like yet x3)
Kuusou Yukiko: He's an albino ghost who has a sad backstory. He made himself into a ghost to escape his mother's abuse. He has been stuck at the age of 15 for years as he was 15 at the time of his death. His trademark colours are white and blue. And he always carries a bottle of sun screen with him. He is soft-spoken, and quite cowardly but is secretly very talented although he doesn't know it. His VB is boyish and soft. I'm thinking of making a power append for him as well.
Yukiyashi Sakagoa: He is an average seventeen year old guy. He is Naoki's brother. He is super shy and geeky, and loves anime and video games. He also loves sweet food. Yukiyashi is described as super kind and also a little awkward. His VB is more like a guy's voice.
Naoki Sakagoa: Naoki is Yukiyashi's sister. She's 14. She is cheerful, bubbly, and innocent. She is full of energy and loves the colour pink, particularly paired with white or cyan. She's also considered childish and she can be sensitive. Her VB is childlike and cute.
If anyone is interested in using any of these, I'd be happy to share them with you! :D Thanks!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum! If you need help with setting up your computer and installing UTAU, you can check through the UtaHelp board for common issues and figure out how to solve them. Once you've been active on the forum for a while you should be able to post your voicebanks to the Showcase for everyone to see.
If you'd like to have people to chat with and guide you along the process of learning UTAU, you're welcome to join the discord server St. Defoko's School of UTAU. https://discord.gg/kSCZ9yg

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum! If you need help with setting up your computer and installing UTAU, you can check through the UtaHelp board for common issues and figure out how to solve them. Once you've been active on the forum for a while you should be able to post your voicebanks to the Showcase for everyone to see.
If you'd like to have people to chat with and guide you along the process of learning UTAU, you're welcome to join the discord server St. Defoko's School of UTAU. https://discord.gg/kSCZ9yg
Thanks so much! ^_^