Hi. . .Were you expecting more?

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't know what to put here, so I'll just put what I place on every other forum.

I'm an experimental person, which was how I came across the UTAU fandom. I've been having fun with the program so far, and thought that I should join the hundreds that make up this community and learn with the hundreds that are here.

Feel free to smack me if I say something stupid; I'm not familiar with everything, but I know enough to not become everyone's butt monkey.

yes, i have a voicebank made already, but they're samples, not the final result; otoing need to be fixed too.

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF, which I believe to be the center of communication between UTAU fans and members. Hope you find this site resourceful and grow along with us. Looking forward to hear your voicebank.

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome! Rnjoy your stay!
Welcome to UF, which I believe to be the center of communication between UTAU fans and members. Hope you find this site resourceful and grow along with us. Looking forward to hear your voicebank.

Thanks for the warm welcome! To be honest, I've been a bit tepid about joining since I haven't had good experiences with forums overall. Hopefully this place will be different.

and my voicebank does not want to cooperate with MediaFire. even when compressed.