Hi :)

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
t known) in Italy. I'm blind and I live my life as normal as possible, since I don't think blind people aren't normal at all. I'm very curious, and I want to discover new things all the time. I love listen/performing traditional Japanese music, and I have friends who play it. They changed my life, and I'm very excited to talk with them. They're Japanese. I don't speak Japanese, since I studied a bit of Chinese. Now I want to re-start learning it, but I don't know if I will. I love poetries/declaiming poems (especially in ancient Japanese), and I know it's very strange, but I will post something... OK... that's all. If you have any questions, don't esitate to ask!

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I think I have seen you around here a bit. Welcome to UF! Good luck with your works.

Reactions: Piia

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hi Alessandra!
Have I come across you here, or is there someone here who has the same as you? Welcome to UF~ I hope you'll have fun here! Everyone in this forum is really nice ^-^ don't be shy to ask things if you need to :D

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
t known) in Italy. I'm blind and I live my life as normal as possible, since I don't think blind people aren't normal at all. I'm very curious, and I want to discover new things all the time. I love listen/performing traditional Japanese music, and I have friends who play it. They changed my life, and I'm very excited to talk with them. They're Japanese. I don't speak Japanese, since I studied a bit of Chinese. Now I want to re-start learning it, but I don't know if I will. I love poetries/declaiming poems (especially in ancient Japanese), and I know it's very strange, but I will post something... OK... that's all. If you have any questions, don't esitate to ask!
These was some mistake posting... I was at school. Anyway, I'm the only Alessandra here!

Reactions: Buck and Piia