Hi!

Kiera Brand

Teto's Territory
It says introduce yourself .-. so here we go!
I am Kiera-lizard, I'm not actually a lizard but that's my name!
I live in Gloucester and its really gross here and its full 0f drug dealers that like to hang around the hospital nursery. I live in a flat and its quite small. I like to draw! Drawings great! I am also very short and I like to talk alot and stuff.
I have 1 Utau and shes sakura yukaine I created her when I was 10!
So hi!
Bye!

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It says introduce yourself .-. so here we go!
I am Kiera-lizard, I'm not actually a lizard but that's my name!
I live in Gloucester and its really gross here and its full 0f drug dealers that like to hang around the hospital nursery. I live in a flat and its quite small. I like to draw! Drawings great! I am also very short and I like to talk alot and stuff.
I have 1 Utau and shes sakura yukaine I created her when I was 10!
So hi!
Bye!
Hello! Nice to meet you! But if you were 10, now how old are you? Was it a long time since you created it?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't one meant to be 13 or older to join UTAforum...?

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
@Kiyoteru I had contacted Myst about that matter. She told me that the age limit is not binding as long as the site has parental permission to handle the user's sensitive data.

Kiera Brand

Teto's Territory
My parents know, even my grandparents.
[doublepost=1503579019][/doublepost]There fine with it

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
@Kiera Brand The admins have to have ostensible knowledge of your parents being fine with them handling your personal data, otherwise they could be sued.
There is a contact form on this site your parents can use.