Hi!!

Destra

Teto's Territory
Hey I'm Theo! I'm a 22 y/o dude and I used to be super into utau when I was younger but never really learned how to Use it so. Here I go I guess!! I've always wanted to make my own voicebank and stuff and this community seems like a rly good place to start!

I draw a lot too!! I love.. drawing people's UTAUS they always have such cool designs and i rly wanna be able to make PVs and AMVs someday!!

I probably have a bunch of noob questions but i Will Trade Art for Help!!

Anyway its nice to meet y'all thank u for having me!!

Reactions: Aeroza

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Hi, welcome back to the community! I'm Sour, nice to meet you too
There are lots of resources here you can read to help you in the process of learning,
Also one of the member here, InochiPM, released an UTAU starter pack Ebook recently and imo it's really helpful, i think you should read it^^

Feel free to search around UtaHelp if you find any trouble and create a thread there if yours still not solved
I hope you have a nice time here

Reactions: Destra

Destra

Teto's Territory
Hi, welcome back to the community! I'm Sour, nice to meet you too
There are lots of resources here you can read to help you in the process of learning,
Also one of the member here, InochiPM, released an UTAU starter pack Ebook recently and imo it's really helpful, i think you should read it^^

Feel free to search around UtaHelp if you find any trouble and create a thread there if yours still not solved
I hope you have a nice time here

This is such a good resource tysm for linking me to it!!

Reactions: Soursop the fruit

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is such a good resource tysm for linking me to it!!

While I appreciate the sentiment, the book has quite a lot of outdated bad practices, so I'm worried for you as a new user. Welcome to UTAforum! Please feel free to browse around, chat with people, reply to threads, or make new ones whenever you have questions! You should also try meeting people on other platforms, like on Twitter, Discord, or VocaLounge.

Reactions: Soursop the fruit