High pitched noise in utau?

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hmm... well, if it was meant to be a violin, it would be pretty convincing! But since that's not the goal, have you checked the "Flags" section in Region Properties? Select all the notes, right click one, and it should have the option to open properties. There shouldn't be anything there if all you did was import the MIDI, but it wouldn't hurt to check anyway.
Resampler.dll can be a glitchy little thing, so if you uncheck that, it might fix the issue. Otherwise, I have no idea what's causing that.
(I tried using the same settings that appear in that video, and it doesn't sound like that on my computer. That might not help at all, but at least it's not a range issue.)

gauzyguts

Teto's Territory
oops, sorry, i fell asleep. anyways, I may just have to reinstall utau, because it wasn't doing this before at all

gauzyguts

Teto's Territory
Update: now even if I make a UST from scratch it's still screechy. i'm just gonna have to reinstall it..

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for the update! Do let us know if the re-install fixes it, it'd be good to track down the actual cause of this issue.

gauzyguts

Teto's Territory
Thanks for the update! Do let us know if the re-install fixes it, it'd be good to track down the actual cause of this issue.

I will, unfortunately it may be a while. I have to wait for my dad to get home and help me since he has the computer administrator password :/