Critique Requested 【Hitomi Akane】Crime & Punishment 【UTAU cover】

Underlapped

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey everybody! So I released this new cover a bit ago, but I figured I should share it now! I'm especially proud because I animated a video to go along with it!! It's with Hitomi's brand new voicebank as well! I took some peoples advice while recording this one so lets hope its better! Please give me critique!! (Be nice though :creepy:)
Oh! Its also got English captions!

Last edited:

Mulberry_Chrysanthemum

Teto's Territory
I find it sad that you posted this back at the end of January and no-one has left a critique.
I only have good things to say, considering that not only did you provide the voice for Hitomi Akane but you designed and animated the video with captions. I think all of it is wonderful. I don't feel like there is anything that this "missed".
Belated Good job! :sing:

Reactions: Underlapped

Underlapped

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I find it sad that you posted this back at the end of January and no-one has left a critique.
I only have good things to say, considering that not only did you provide the voice for Hitomi Akane but you designed and animated the video with captions. I think all of it is wonderful. I don't feel like there is anything that this "missed".
Belated Good job! :sing:

Oh thank you so much!!! Thats so kind of you!!! I was really sad that no one replied but reading your response made me super happy!!!! Hitomi has improved a lot since this, but I'm so grateful that you like my work!!!