Hmm.... HI!

Pandamico

Teto's Territory
Hi! My name is Pandamico, mostly cause I love Pandas! I'm new here and don't really know what to say! SORRY! hmmm... I just recently got into the whole UTAU creation thing, and have began making a UTAU, but it's not that good. GOMEN! hmmm... Would you like to listen to what I've made so far?

If this is the wrong place to share this, I'm sorry. I'll take it down.

I'm still working on this. I don't honestly know how to make an UTAU, I want to learn to make a Multipitch one, but I don't know how to. Any feedback is appreciated! :smile:

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL! I HOPE I CAN MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE!!!!

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
hi hiii I'm melobunii! My name means melody bunny :'D I love, ahem, obsessed with bunnies!
welcome C:

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Welcome!

I am Pupuomena, shortly Pupu. Nice to meet you! :uhuhu:

Is that sample of your utau? Sounds very clear ^^) btw I do like pandas too! 8D

Pandamico

Teto's Territory
Hi! Welcome!

I am Pupuomena, shortly Pupu. Nice to meet you! :uhuhu:

Is that sample of your utau? Sounds very clear ^^) btw I do like pandas too! 8D
Yeah, It's a sample of my Utau that I'm making. I'm trying hard to fix anythign wrong with it. I still gotta learn to Multipitch. OMG YAY Pandas!

Reactions: Nohkara

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, It's a sample of my Utau that I'm making. I'm trying hard to fix anythign wrong with it. I still gotta learn to Multipitch. OMG YAY Pandas!
Good luck with your utau~

Btw? Will it be panda-themed character? :sing: 'cause that would be pretty cool övö)d

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hello! Welcome to UF! >7<

I'm AbigailWK ! You can call me Abby. It's nice to see a new UTAU user! If you need any help, just let me know.

Pandamico

Teto's Territory
Hello! Welcome to UF! >7<

I'm AbigailWK ! You can call me Abby. It's nice to see a new UTAU user! If you need any help, just let me know.

Thanks for offering your help! I might take you up on that. This whole making an UTAU thing is hard to do!

Reactions: ...

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for offering your help! I might take you up on that. This whole making an UTAU thing is hard to do!
From hearing your UTAU demo it sounds like your off to an amazing start! What is it that you need help with?

Pandamico

Teto's Territory
From hearing your UTAU demo it sounds like your off to an amazing start! What is it that you need help with?
I need to learn how to set it up so that it will be multipitch, like aliases and suffixes and such, and also the oto. I'm already in the process of recording the other pitches, I'll just need to know how to set it up.