how do you alias a VCV voicebank?,

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
i know what alias is but for CVVC i will never do for japanese ever again may it rip it ,

Aliasing for VCV ?, i've Alias vb before but they were random cv or some other thing that was simple,.. but not a vcv i think it was a triphone, all it had was hiragana,.. Auto alias doesn't work nothing does unless i want to get a virus,. but how do you Alias a vcv voicebank? they have like lines like look like

ーあ 、eじ uご yじょ stuff like that, i see the only vcv vb i have which isn't something i made lol i downloaded,.. so i could look at to figure out how to Alias a VCV vb and yes i made a VCV vb bank within under 3 hours ,(was hesitant about vcv as it is a lot of files and work and time like lots of hours but ) the reclist i used ,.. i just searched , for a VCV list and found one on utaforum the no nonsense japanese list hiragana but.. i don't know if that's okay or good since it took out other sounds will i need them?

but how can i alias it? also the cvvc cannot be helped to the point freq wav map is missing

P

partial

VCV banks are aliased like
[- か] [a き] [i く] [u け] [e こ] [o -]
You take the vowel of the previous note and add it to the syllable you're wanting UTAU to say.

The dashes (-) indicate a rest before or after.

Moresampler can oto/alias VCV for you.

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
If you mean this one: https://utaforum.net/resources/no-nonsense-japanese-vcv.192/
It comes with a base OTO for you so that you don't need to alias it by hand. If you're using the romaji reclist, use the romaji oto base. If you're using the hiragana reclist, use the hiragana oto base.
Open the spoiler, then copy+paste everything inside of it to the oto.ini file.
what is copying and pasting into Oto ini files how can you do that?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Open notepad (or your equivalent text editor of choice). Ctrl+C the oto base that applies to you (if your filenames are romaji, then use the romaji oto; use the hiragana oto for hiragana filenames) and Ctrl+V it into said editor. Save As... When choosing file type, pick All files and name the file you make as oto.ini. Save the oto to your voicebank's folder/all pitch folders. You may now open UTAU or Setparam to adjust the oto(s) so that they properly work with your bank. I'd provide screenshots, but I'm on mobile.

And to answer your question about sounds that aren't included in the recording list - the list as presented includes all necessary sounds for modern Japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru