How do you make a gallery on here for your UTAU/ Voicebank

Lyrexios Creator Guardian

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I have been trying for hours now.
I have looked over the forums....How do you add a gallery to your UTAU/ Voicebank on this site?
I see people having it people asking questions about it but no answers.. Can someone Explain this to me?

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have been trying for hours now.
I have looked over the forums....How do you add a gallery to your UTAU/ Voicebank on this site?
I see people having it people asking questions about it but no answers.. Can someone Explain this to me?
Do you mean an UTAU showcase thing? Just wanna make sure we're on the same page so I don't say something stupid lol

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yeah the showcase!
alright cool!! I know this one, did it yesterday actually!!
You wanna go to the UTAU showcase section and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There should be a button like "make post" or something (I dunno, it says I don't have the correct privileges to do that? when I log out it says I need an account to post there, so I'm going to assume that's what I clicked yesterday). If possible, provide screenshots if it isn't there please, I'm very stupid lol.
I believe when you click that a bunch of stuff pops up that you have to fill out (voicebank specifications, utau profile, terms of use, and so on). If that doesn't work, it could be because you posted one yesterday and deleted it. It could be an anti spam thing

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
alright cool!! I know this one, did it yesterday actually!!
You wanna go to the UTAU showcase section and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There should be a button like "make post" or something (I dunno, it says I don't have the correct privileges to do that? when I log out it says I need an account to post there, so I'm going to assume that's what I clicked yesterday). If possible, provide screenshots if it isn't there please, I'm very stupid lol.
I believe when you click that a bunch of stuff pops up that you have to fill out (voicebank specifications, utau profile, terms of use, and so on). If that doesn't work, it could be because you posted one yesterday and deleted it. It could be an anti spam thing
Oh like mate I got the Utau info all set and it needs to go through a second approval because I noticed I made some spelling errors even for like a whole year *face palm*
But I mean actually adding in images like the gallery section. in the time he was approved I could see he didn't had a cover image nor a gallery section. and...idk why?

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh like mate I got the Utau info all set and it needs to go through a second approval because I noticed I made some spelling errors even for like a whole year *face palm*
But I mean actually adding in images like the gallery section. in the time he was approved I could see he didn't had a cover image nor a gallery section. and...idk why?
there isn't an "attach an image" thing?

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I only see this but like I said before. I can add images but they do not form the gallery.

fdgfggfd.pngdsssfdsf.png
the images unlike the text message of this chat are always done with like a http://
dfsdfdsf.png and this here
dsfdsggfdg.png
for some odd reason just doesn't appear?

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko