How do you make an English UTAU sing the word "hang"?

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
I'm making a UST for a song that requires the word "hang", and I can't seem to get the UST (Mythpoid CVVC English if it matters) to say it. I think this is using Cz's "unstring'd" list. So far, I have "h@" at the start, but I don't know what to finish it with. I tried "@ng" and "@n". I also tried it with "h&" and "&ng". Those worked, but it doesn't sound right. Would anyone mind lending me a hand? Thanks :smile:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Theoretically [h@][@ng] should handle the word, but depending on the voicebank you might need to experiment.

If all else fails try using an envelope trick. Start with [h@] and end with any vowel-ng, then use the envelope to cut out the vowel so you get [h@][ng]

I don't have the bank, so I can't really test for you, sorry!

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
Try "hA" and "Ang" or "&ng"
Thanks, that sounds a little off, but it's much better than what I had before! I'll combine it with the other suggestion to do it :smile:[DOUBLEPOST=1414338431][/DOUBLEPOST]
Theoretically [h@][@ng] should handle the word, but depending on the voicebank you might need to experiment.

If all else fails try using an envelope trick. Start with [h@] and end with any vowel-ng, then use the envelope to cut out the vowel so you get [h@][ng]

I don't have the bank, so I can't really test for you, sorry!
It's ok! Thanks for the advice, I'll combine it with the first one to do it :smile: