How to customize utau

Axel☆

Momo's Minion
How do I customize my utau? (Like apply the name, photo and sample wav)
I already finished recording so I just need help customizing it

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Make a character.txt file.
Inside character.txt put this info:

name=Voice Bank Name
image=image.bmp
sample=sample.wav

You can also add more info without using equal (=) sign. It will show up as plain text in the voice bank info screen next to the character image.

Reactions: Axel☆

Axel☆

Momo's Minion
Make a character.txt file.
Inside character.txt put this info:

name=Voice Bank Name
image=image.bmp
sample=sample.wav

You can also add more info without using equal (=) sign. It will show up as plain text in the voice bank info screen next to the character image.
thank you!

Reactions: nneko

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Create a file named "character.txt" with the following contents.
INI:
name=Voicebank name
author=Your name
web=Your UTAU website
sample=filename.wav
image=100x100.bmp
version=Version name or number
You may choose whether to include or leave out any of these lines.

Reactions: Axel☆

Axel☆

Momo's Minion
i need help again,,
i added all the stuff (the image and sample and description) but its not showing up in utau

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The "character.txt" file should be saved in the same folder as the voicebank. Make sure it's in Shift-JIS encoding, especially if you're using Japanese characters anywhere in the file. If you're editing the text file in Notepad, selecting "ANSI" will automatically use Shift-JIS if your computer is in Japanese locale.
The sample audio should be a WAV file in the voicebank folder.
The image should be sized 100 by 100 pixels, and saved as a 24 bit BMP file.

For any additional information about your voicebank, such as terms of use, you'll want to create a separate text file named "readme.txt". This will show up in the bottom area of the voicebank information window. You can get started by generating a readme with this website: https://tools.tubs.wtf/vbtougen

Axel☆

Momo's Minion
The "character.txt" file should be saved in the same folder as the voicebank. Make sure it's in Shift-JIS encoding, especially if you're using Japanese characters anywhere in the file. If you're editing the text file in Notepad, selecting "ANSI" will automatically use Shift-JIS if your computer is in Japanese locale.
The sample audio should be a WAV file in the voicebank folder.
The image should be sized 100 by 100 pixels, and saved as a 24 bit BMP file.

For any additional information about your voicebank, such as terms of use, you'll want to create a separate text file named "readme.txt". This will show up in the bottom area of the voicebank information window. You can get started by generating a readme with this website: https://tools.tubs.wtf/vbtougen
i just got it to work. thank you!