How to delete a voicebank that's been downloaded extra times?

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by mayoisgoodnotbad, May 20, 2020.

1. mayoisgoodnotbad

mayoisgoodnotbad Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    First of all, I apologize if I'm doing anything wrong or if I worded the title weirdly. This is my first time posting here.

So a long time ago, I was having difficulty installing a voicebank. I did end up successfully downloading it, but when I went to project property and tried to select the voicebank, it appeared numerous times. I probably did something wrong...
    It looked something like this:
    teto
    maiko
    defoko
    defoko (2)
    defoko (3)
    defoko (4)
    defoko (5)
    I tried going in to the voice folder but there was only one of the voicebank. I'm not sure how to get rid of it.

I've had this problem for a long time without really minding it but lately it's been bothering me. Any help is appreciated, thank you very much and have a nice day!

3. tetodash

tetodash Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I’ve had this happen before but only because I had 2 voice banks with the same name. I really don’t know why it would happen otherwise. Maybe just delete Utau and just reinstall it?

mayoisgoodnotbad likes this.
  4. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Project > Project Property > Voices (top left corner) > Open voice folder > It will open a window for every folder that is scanned for voicebanks, including the ones you couldn't find before

mayoisgoodnotbad, Aeroza and tetodash like this.
  5. mayoisgoodnotbad

mayoisgoodnotbad Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    It worked, thank you very much!