How to make Teto say "your"?

rye_nl4

Momo's Minion
Im a new Utau user (by new, I mean 3 hours ago type of new) and Teto won't seem to say the letter "R". I keep trying different things but i cant get her to say it. Any tips?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I highly recommend using Teto's English voicebank in OpenUtau. This will allow you to type the lyrics as plain English words, and they'll automatically be converted to phonemes for the voicebank.

Kasane Teto download page (select English Voicebank CVVC)
OpenUtau download page

1. Set up OpenUtau
Download the correct version of OpenUtau for your computer. Assuming you're using windows, make sure to unzip the folder, then put the folder in somewhere like Documents (not program files)

2. Install Teto's Voicebank
Start OpenUtau. Go to Tools > Install Singer, and select the zip file for Kasane Teto.

3. Create project
Create a new track. Each track has three drop down menus. The first one is for the singer. Click on that and select Teto's Voicebank. The second one is for the phonemizer and it starts out saying DEFAULT. Click on that and go to EN, then select the Teto English phonemizer.

Click in the main area of the track to create a part, then double click the part to open the piano roll. You can make new notes here. Double click on a note to edit the lyrics. You can type in plain English words, and it'll automatically be converted for Teto English.

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well of course it depends on a million gazillion facto-
Teto's English Voicebank, TTEnglishInputHelper (which is on the Teto site under or above the download for the english voicebank), play around with a bit of the samples.
1669589638391.png
This is what the plugin gave me. It's not a perfect your, but the project I'm working on right now has me really come to terms with the missing samples in the English Voicebank. Thinking of ways to expand it. At least needs some re-splicing to make some new connections.
About 90% of the words you'll be using can be used with the TTEnglishInputHelper, the rest are either not possible or just needs some work afterwards.
Original UTAU FTW do not listen to above post in any circumstance.
Also, for navigating japanese sites, I highly recommend downloading DeepL, if it bothers working correctly you can just select something and hit ctrl + c twice quickly to bring up the translation.

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Im a new Utau user (by new, I mean 3 hours ago type of new) and Teto won't seem to say the letter "R". I keep trying different things but i cant get her to say it. Any tips?
With her Japanese voicebank you can make her say よお(Yoo). Idk if Teto has an English voice bank. But if she does you might want to use that one.