How to make VCV Sound Better?

miraimari

Momo's Minion
Hello! I just started making voicebanks and decided to make a VCV for the first time today. It worked perfectly and was compatible with all USTS that used VCVs.

However, I noticed that the voicebank tends to cut off at some certain notes and does not execute the lines as good, which makes it sounds awkward and robotic. I oto'd it using MoreSampler, instead of SetParam (which I am too lazy to do)

Here is a demo I made:smile:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Moresampler isn't foolproof, so unfortunately you'll have to go check and tidy up your result manually with setparam afterwards. That'll fix most of the errors, the others are possibly just missing samples or incorrect aliases (moresampler has a couple of unusual alias choices that break a few common sounds found in USTs)

The voice sounds nice already when it comes to the tone and clarity ~ so good job so far!

miraimari

Momo's Minion
Moresampler isn't foolproof, so unfortunately you'll have to go check and tidy up your result manually with setparam afterwards. That'll fix most of the errors, the others are possibly just missing samples or incorrect aliases (moresampler has a couple of unusual alias choices that break a few common sounds found in USTs)

The voice sounds nice already when it comes to the tone and clarity ~ so good job so far!

Thank you! I'll try to use SetParam :smile: