How to post on the utaforum showcase

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
The button is still there? When you go on showcase, there's the "Add Item" button at the right and when you click it, you can either add an utau or a derivative.

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
maybe im just blind but i dont see the add item button ...?
It's been a really long time since I've joined UF but I'm guessing that you all don't have the qualifications to post to showcase yet? If I remember correctly, someone has to have made at least made 10 posts to the forum and introduced themselves. I'm not sure if that still applies considering the forum upgrade but it's the only thing I can think of.

tabby408

Momo's Minion
It's been a really long time since I've joined UF but I'm guessing that you all don't have the qualifications to post to showcase yet? If I remember correctly, someone has to have made at least made 10 posts to the forum and introduced themselves. I'm not sure if that still applies considering the forum upgrade but it's the only thing I can think of.
oh ok !!! that makes sense lmao

Lovely peaches chan

Teto's Territory
how do you introduce yourself

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For a variety of reasons newly registered users have a bunch of restrictions. I go into detail in this Help article but its mostly to combat spambots. That being said getting an account upgrade is super easy!

Registered users can create Showcase drafts.
Registered+ users can publish Showcase items.

You can get Registered+ in a variety of ways, the two easiest are:
- Making 10 posts in the UTAU or Friends of UTAU forums.
- Achieving 10 "Trophy Points" by doing certain forum tasks.

While there are a variety ways of earning Trophy Points the trick is the "Meet & Greet" trophy. It is worth an instant 10 points and all you got to do is make an Introduction Thread. It is intentionally one of the highest value, easiest to get achievements. Just wait for Defoko-bot to notice you, you will get your achievement, once you get your achievement you should get promoted soon after.

how do you introduce yourself

In order to encourage users to introduce themselves, there should actually be a nag at the top of the forum?

It should give you a prompt to create a new thread. Was my prompt bugged? It's actually undismissable and is there to help people get promoted as fast as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: VocAddict