How to record breath?

Aika

Teto's Territory
How to record breath tho I've been struggling recording breath so long please help

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Rather than recording breaths individually, I would recommend recording yourself singing a song in the same tone as the voicebank. Go through the recording and save the parts where you breathe. You might want to label them with how long the breaths are, and whether they're at the start of a phrase or right between two words. This will help you pick out what breaths to use when you're mixing songs with the voicebank later on.

Reactions: Aika

Aika

Teto's Territory
Rather than recording breaths individually, I would recommend recording yourself singing a song in the same tone as the voicebank. Go through the recording and save the parts where you breathe. You might want to label them with how long the breaths are, and whether they're at the start of a phrase or right between two words. This will help you pick out what breaths to use when you're mixing songs with the voicebank later on.
Well it looks like it kinda didn't work for me-

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
How so?

Remember, single breath sounds are not meant to be used inside UTAU. They should be added while mixing songs.

Reactions: Aika