How to use appends in Meiji's -Fantasy- voicebank?

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, but does anyone know how to switch between the Lilith, Hunter, and Fairy appends in Gahata Meiji's Fantasy voicebank? I know how to switch between them in different USTs (by copy/pasting the prefix map you want into the main folder), but I can't figure out how to use multiple appends in a single UST. Suffixes don't seem to work. The readme said to shift + right-click on the note to change appends mid-song, but that just brings up a huge list of every sound that includes the hiragana symbol on that note, and I have no way of knowing which sound belongs to which append. (And even if I did, I seem to be unable to scroll through them.)

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I don't have Meiji's voicebanks personally but I noticed from usts that use Meiji that there's an underscore ( _ ) before the suffix (ex. "- あ_強"). Perhaps you didn't add an underscore?

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't have Meiji's voicebanks personally but I noticed from usts that use Meiji that there's an underscore ( _ ) before the suffix (ex. "- あ_強"). Perhaps you didn't add an underscore?

I just tried that, but I guess that wasn't it. I noticed while I was doing that, though, that the suffix comes after the pitch name in the oto...? That's... That's not right, is it? I mean, if the solution from my other suffix-related thread is true, then wouldn't this order prevent the pitch/suffix from being read correctly? But that's how the voicebank came, and I'm sure the creator would have noticed if there was a problem like that with it...? Maybe I'll try switching the order if nothing else works...

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I just tried that, but I guess that wasn't it. I noticed while I was doing that, though, that the suffix comes after the pitch name in the oto...? That's... That's not right, is it? I mean, if the solution from my other suffix-related thread is true, then wouldn't this order prevent the pitch/suffix from being read correctly? But that's how the voicebank came, and I'm sure the creator would have noticed if there was a problem like that with it...? Maybe I'll try switching the order if nothing else works...
Like last time, can you send screenshots?I feel like I'm repeating myself in every thread in this board

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Like last time, can you send screenshots?I feel like I'm repeating myself in every thread in this board
Ah, right, sorry! x_x Here, the first is the main folder, the second is the otos of her G4 Fairy, G#4 Lilith, and G4 Hunter folders in order from left to right, and the third is the default prefix map.

UTAUScreenshot7GahataMeijiFantasyMain.png UTAUScreenshot8GahataMeijiOtos.png UTAUScreenshot9GahataMeijiPrefixMap.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Perhaps the default prefix map was set up in such a way so that it would always use the regular bank, and they expected you to always use the shift+rightclick method for switching. I'm sure that switching the pitch and kanji will help make it work the way you want to use it, though. You'll have to change the prefix map to be pitch only, then.

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Perhaps the default prefix map was set up in such a way so that it would always use the regular bank, and they expected you to always use the shift+rightclick method for switching. I'm sure that switching the pitch and kanji will help make it work the way you want to use it, though. You'll have to change the prefix map to be pitch only, then.
Yeah, that might be the case... Okay then, I might as well just restructure it myself. Thank you again. ^^

Reactions: kimchi-tan