How to use the pitch editor plugin?

Juanes-Loid

Momo's Minion
Hello! I am a beginner in Utau and I want to learn how to do good Ust, but I don't know how to do the tuning part.
I use the Pitch Editor plugin but it honestly sounds ugly, what can I do to make it sound better?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you are unfamiliar with pitchbending, you can download existing premade USTs to observe what pitchbends the creators used. If you find something you like, you can use that technique in other songs.
You could also find an acapella of the song you're working on, or record yourself singing it, then load that up in something like VocalShifter or Melodyne. This will allow you to view the pitch curve. If there are sections of the song that you like, you can try to replicate those pitchbends in UTAU.

Reactions: mykhailoid

Juanes-Loid

Momo's Minion
If you are unfamiliar with pitchbending, you can download existing premade USTs to observe what pitchbends the creators used. If you find something you like, you can use that technique in other songs.
You could also find an acapella of the song you're working on, or record yourself singing it, then load that up in something like VocalShifter or Melodyne. This will allow you to view the pitch curve. If there are sections of the song that you like, you can try to replicate those pitchbends in UTAU.
Thanks