Humble Bundle

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
thank you pewdiepie sob

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Basically, you get four games for whatever you want to pay over $1. Pay more than the average and you also get Amnesia. And you can choose who the money goes to.

BEST
DEAL
EVER

(On a side note, I want to get it before the price starts going up for getting Amnesia, but PayPal needs 2-3 days to confirm my bank account (I ran out of PayPal money). Could someone purchase it as a gift, post here that they did, PM me the link and how much you paid, and I'd be super happy to reimburse you as soon as my account is confirmed!)

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Thank you for posting this ;o; I bought both the Origin + Indie pack. I can't get Showdown Effect to work on steam atm, but McPixel is really good. I haven't tried Amnesia yet ;~;

I'm guessing you got PayPal to work?

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, yeah, just got to wait a day or two for the money to transfer from my bank to PayPal~

And glad to spread the awesomeness of this deal!

I'm not too impressed with Showdown Effect unless it has some kind of Campaign mode (PewDiePie played some of both Botanicula and Showdown Effect to show everyone how they are, and I'm hoping he shows us a slight bit of Thomas Was Alone - a little sad I watched his entire McPixel series because now I know all of the levels). But looking forward to playing Amnesia, never actually watched a full playthrough of that.

and didn't realize there was another bundle *checks*
...I feel stupid, what's Origin? Is it like Steam?
I'm not too interested anyways, not a fan of shooters/horror shooters/war shooters/all the games in the bundle essentially. Mirror's Edge is interesting I guess.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Origin is allot like Steam. Showdown Effect looked really cool to me, but as it wasn't working I looked it up and apparently the multiplayer is very unbalanced...

But Thomas was Alone looks really cool ^^; Crysis 2 / Mirror's Edge are both unplayable for me and I gave Battlefield 3 to my brother. But Sims 3 is awesome, and Dead Space 3 has co-op campaign!

(( If you can't get it the humble bundle in time you can have my Amnesia key, if you want ))

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I should hopefully get my money in time, but thanks! ;w;

Yeah, when Pewds played it he and another guy always won, and the game advertises how everything is a weapon but realistically you're only going to use the guns so you kind of lose that cool factor.

So wait since you've already gone through it...does it only give you the key and you have to go download the games elsewhere or does it also give you the download?
And hope Origin and Steam works on Macs, I got a new one for school recently and since it's 1000x faster than my old PC I was going to put everything on there. XD Don't like Macs but now I have a gaming computer (but very limited games to choose from if I ever want physical copies orz).

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
I've gone through everything in the indie pack ( except from Medal of Honor, Burnout Paradise, Dead Space 1/3 and BF3 ) and both Crysis 2 and Mirrors Edge are really laggy for me ;~;

But with the Indie Pack i've played McPixel ( awesome ) and Showdown Effect ( Also really laggy ) but the others should play fine.

All of the games in the indie pack work on OSX so you should be fine~ Origin and Steam both have Mac versions, but with the games it will give you both keys ( if you plan to use Steam / Origin ) or just standalone versions where you can download the games without steam and origin.

When you redeem a key inside Steam or Origin it adds it to your library and you have to click download to download them~

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Bought it all~
Though of course the day after I buy it they add two games to their Origin Bundle. really. really.

whatever i have my own version of populous that's better, had it since i was a kid *pouts*

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Yay cool!~

If you've already paid for the Origin bundle, the games come for free *^* I just wish I had a better laptop / PC so I could play the better games >_<

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
oh wow really
just learned AFTER downloading that everything but sims in the origin bundle won't work on my mac
fun
i'll have to get windows 7 up on bootcamp much sooner than i thought ugh
google search better help me through this

Oh, and when you activated Sims 3 and the extras could you get Date Night to download? I keep trying to click it and get it to work but it acts like it isn't supposed to do anything, and Googling around, I don't think anyone else has this problem. D: It's not a big blow but I'd like it to work since I bought it.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Oh with Date Night I think the page is different on the website...

Make sure you login, then it's My Page > My Account > Redeem a Code

it should appear for download in Origin.

( It's good too )

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well no, I've redeemed it, I just can't get it to download from the Purchase History page. It doesn't react when I hit Download. I might try installing Origin on my crummy PC and downloading it on that so I get it - that's probably the problem since Origin for Mac is still fairly new.

EDIT: Tried on my PC, still didn't download when I hit "Download". I'm assuming it worked for you? D:

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Ah-! It's a stuff pack, I'm so stupid!

Date Night isn't a seperate game, just some extra clothes for Sims 3 inside Create A Sim!

Just launch whichever Sims 3 game you have and they should be there, sorry for not realising!