I asked my dad to record an UTAU and made it sing 7/8

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I love parent-loids. When I was younger, I could never get my mom to record an UTAU, so I think it's especially neat when I get to hear other peoples' family's voicebanks! It's got a charm to it that's sorta like 'my relative was pretty clueless but here's the result' and I think it's nice to hear! Thanks for sharing.

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I love parent-loids. When I was younger, I could never get my mom to record an UTAU, so I think it's especially neat when I get to hear other peoples' family's voicebanks! It's got a charm to it that's sorta like 'my relative was pretty clueless but here's the result' and I think it's nice to hear! Thanks for sharing.
ahah thank you, my dad is a bit noisy when it comes to weeb things he was like OOHH I SING JAPANESE Ching Chong etc orz. Thank you for listening too!

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I feel that. My mom was 'noisy' about it too, haha, though she never recorded for me. Best I got was a sister to do it, but I need to majorly revamp the otos of both vbs because the sample quality isn't great (things are really off time, even for like vcv standards). orz

I hope to hear more dadloid soon!

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I feel that. My mom was 'noisy' about it too, haha, though she never recorded for me. Best I got was a sister to do it, but I need to majorly revamp the otos of both vbs because the sample quality isn't great (things are really off time, even for like vcv standards). orz

I hope to hear more dadloid soon!
Thank you, I hope it goes well too with your sister voicebank!

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I recorded my mom a while ago too and uh, she kinda pressured me to finish a cover with her samples so here it is!

I'll go cry in a puddle of tears, ill miss them alot