I can draw for you in exchange for publicizing my work (simple right?)

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
So for any newbie, it can be hard for people to get notice by when you make things since there's already great people out there that everyone is paying more attention to. So I'm making a form of a trade here.

I am not a good artist, I mean I'm better than most of my family members, but I'm not that good (I promise I won't be a troll and draw doodles & blobs x3 )

I will draw for anyone that asks (no more than 4-5 people/character art a week), the only thing I'm asking for in exchange is that you guys just pay attention to some work I do, both UTAU/Vocaloid and not. Simple right? all you gotta do is 1x-2x a week is look at some of my uploads, that's all. Maybe leave some comments on what can be improved, share it with friends.

That doesn't seem too hard right? I mean it's gotta be easier then spending hours oto.ini and other stuff lol

I can't do (Art wise)
  • Furry
  • Explicit art
  • Gore
  • Techno
  • Robo
Srry for those that were looking for that kind of art, I can't do that (later maybe Furry, if I improve enough).

I can do anime ok I guess, I can do more american cartoon if you want as well or things similar to Danny Phantom / Invader Zim, I can also give that one art design a try....the show on gems?? I have no idea what it's called, something Universe xD my memory is shot at the moment with that show.

Just show me a sketch and some details you want me to work on.

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sure thing, any specific pose you would like or no? I can also do my best to do a cover art of a certain song if you want.
Ah, if you could do that that'd be great! :3 I'll soon be covering Melancholic using her, and I would like a cover art for once >w<'

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm doing a cover of VOiCE by LovelyP (based on this cover w/Kaito & Meiko: )
that's probably going to end up being a medley of a bunch of UTAUloids along with LEON & MIRIAM. Do you think you could draw those two?

Regarding your work, can you post links to some samples? Thanks.

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
Ah, if you could do that that'd be great! :3 I'll soon be covering Melancholic using her, and I would like a cover art for once >w<'

No problem, just give me 4-6 days n I should have it up shortly.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432645245][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm doing a cover of VOiCE by LovelyP (based on this cover w/Kaito & Meiko: )
that's probably going to end up being a medley of a bunch of UTAUloids along with LEON & MIRIAM. Do you think you could draw those two?

Regarding your work, can you post links to some samples? Thanks.

Just to be sure, you want Leon & Miriam. Also I'm unfamiliar with the two so could you link me some photos of them? I'll try to put some examples up sometime this week, I haven't setup my DA just yet.

Also, since it's 2 characters, it will take twice as long compared to one. If that becomes an issue then I'll do my best to speed things up.

Reactions: Agatechlo

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
Oki! I've followed all of these :3

im starting on it tomorrow, so expect it by Tues-Thurs
[DOUBLEPOST=1432832046][/DOUBLEPOST]

alrighty, since I'm doing 2 characters it'll take me twice as long just to warn you. So that's about 7-10 days (2-3 days after I start on Goth's picture so I'm not behind on scheduled for her).

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
I don't have any are of my Utau, Do you think you could help me out? All the info is here http://utaforum.net/threads/please-help-me-draw-my-utau.9991/ I only have a SoundCloud I'll follow you!

Sure, no problem. Just to warn you I am a bit behind because I was pretty much sick the WHOLE month of June -w- but I'm recovering now so hopefully I can pick up the pace. I don't get to use the internet as often as I would like to but I will get it done as soon as I can.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435618725][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have not forgotten about you and I am so srry ive been taking this long. Ive been sick the whole month (which hasn't been pleasant) so Ive been behind on things.

Reactions: Aali

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
Hi. Please don't worry about mine. I decided to scrap the utau. And I'm *trying* to work on a new one. I hope you get better!

Reactions: Agatechlo