I can oto your CV voicebanks!

Axel☆

Momo's Minion
I'm mainly doing this to get some practice in (I don't have anything to do with my life), but I can oto ur voicebanks and add aliases to them (Hirigana, Kana, Romaji) ! FYI, I can't oto vb's that aren't Japanese

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_B

sergikiito

Momo's Minion
Hello! I would like you to make the oto of my VB. I find it difficult and I don't understand very well how to do it :sad:
Could you help me? Thanks :3

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I made a new CV voicebank the day before yesterday! Would you be willing to oto her? :smile: it'd be greatly appreciated!!

Axel☆

Momo's Minion
Hi! I made a new CV voicebank the day before yesterday! Would you be willing to oto her? :smile: it'd be greatly appreciated!!
I'd be willing to! Can you send me dl link for her? I might not be able to finish the oto until the end of the week, as long as that's fine with you :uhuhu:

Reactions: Hana-chan

mmm joopty

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm porting a LaLaVoice vocal to Utau (idk if its against the rules please inform me if it is), can you oto her?

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Hey I have to cv english banks that need to be oto'd but they use a custom reclists. Would you by chance be willing to oto them? ^^;

frog

Momo's Minion
Hey! I'm terrible at oto-ing, so could you please oto it for me?
(Kara uses the default reclist!)

Axel☆

Momo's Minion
Hey everyone! I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not really into UTAU anymore, so I won't be otoing anyone's voicebanks! I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to oto yours.